i dont know what to name these

"Did you just blush-" Said Enid, "Yes, Blood is rushing to my head thinking of all the ways how to torture you." Wednesday replied. "Oh my- Ok-"

"Oh god! It's late.." Enid pointed out. "Then go to bed." Replied Wednesday

They both went to their beds, But in the middle of the night, Wednesday suddenly heard the patter of fingers. "Thing, Stop hiding I can hear you." She got up and saw Thing, She immediately grabbed them and pinned them to her bed frame. "You have 2 options, I can lock you in my drawer for the whole semester."

She slammed Thing into her drawer, making him claw himself out, "Or you can pledge your undying loyalty to me." Thing immediately submitted. She let Thing stay at her desk for the entire night.

A few minutes later, Wednesday was fast asleep.

Once it was around 6:30 am, Wednesday woke up, Enid still asleep. She looked at her for a hot minute, Then started getting ready for class.

Once it was 7:30, Wednesday was fully ready for class, And Enid finally woke up. "OH NO! IM GONNA BE LATE!" Screamed Enid. Wednesday chuckled a tiny bit at the thought of Enid going to class in pajamas. Enid sighed, "I guess ill go to class in pajamas.."

They finally arrived at the class, Wednesday in her black school uniform, And Enid in her pajamas. 

"Yo Enid! Why you in pajamas?" Said Ajax. "I was in a rush." Replied Enid, Seeming annoyed

"Haha! Hey girl, Is it your kindergarten pajama day!" Generic bully number 1 said. Wednesday walked to him, "And Is it your funeral day?" She grabbed him by the shirt and grabbed her knife from her pocket. "AYOO CHILL" Said generic bully numbers 2 and 3, Generic bully number 1 was just standing there in fear.

"Now, Apologise." Wednesday said. Enid was just staring in shock/gratitude. "I-IM SORRY!!" Said generic bully number 1. Wednesday threw him on the ground, And went to her seat. 

"Thanks back there.." Enid thanked Wednesday "It is satisfying to make people almost die, Still annoying that I didn't get to finish him off."