OUTSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday stepped out, Her clothes immediately getting wet. She was walking out of the school to the forest, But suddenly a statue dropped out from a high distance, She dodged it, Only a couple of centimeters away from it. She stopped in her tracks staring at it in awe. About 10 seconds after that happened, She immediately turned and returned to walking to the forest. 

When she was there, She sat down on a bench, She didn't care that it was soaking wet. She started to think, How Edin just felt.. Different? She usually didn't make friends that fast. And without even thinking about torturing them? She had never felt this, Only in her childhood, As a very young girl.  Was this love? She shook her head and tried to tell herself that love is just a silly concept that doesn't exist. 

She decided that nobody should know, And started slowly turning back to the school, When she passed by the statue, She imagined what if it was Enid under the statue. She shook her head and slowly went to her dorm, Her palms got sweaty. Her Knees were weak, arms were heavy. There's vomit on your sweater already. Mom's spaghetti.

lmao sorry ok lets continue

She was scared to open the door knob, But she finally turned it and immediately ran to her bed.

"What's wrong?" Said enid. Wednesday didn't reply. Enid walked over to Wednesday's bed and ripped off her blanket. Wednesday stared at her, Eyes widened, "Oh no! Your clothes are completely wet! Here, Do you want to borrow mine?" Wednesday didn't reply. "OK!!!" 

Edin ran to her closet and chose the cutest pink unicorn hoodie she could find, and gave it to Wednesday. She made a bit of an angry sound, But she finally put it on.

"You look so cute!!" Enid said. Wednesday blushed a tiny bit, And Enid noticed.

 Wednesday blushed a tiny bit, And Enid noticed

tbh it does look like a unicorn puked on it