Chapter 11!

"Well... a few years back we were dating..." the man chuckled, " We were really serious, and I planned to propose."
     He took out a diamond ring.
     "What happened though? You seem like you still love her..." Mikasa asked.
     "Well, she disappeared one night. We had a little bit of an argument. She wanted to move here, and I wanted to stay." He explained.
     " Oh I'm sorry. I'm guessing you found her a little while ago here and saw her dating him?" Mikasa asked.
" Actually kinda. I mean I found her a few months ago... she didn't want to talk to me though even when she abandoned me. Then later I found that she had found a whole new boyfriend." He explained again.
     "Oh, I thought you guys had a normal breakup though. Cause she told me that you were her ex who still didn't get over your breakup."
     "Oh well... you could say we broke up. I mean we never officially did. And also she stole something from me..." he told Mikasa.
    "Ok wait back up there," Mikasa replied, " also what's your name? Cause I can't believe a stranger is just spilling they're whole past to me. A random person."
     "Oh right, I'm John. And who are you?"John asked.
       "Oh right, I'm Mikasa. But also... what did she steal?" Mikasa asked.
     "She stole a family heirloom of mine. You see that necklace she's wearing?" he pointed to her neck, a necklace dangled on it. It was just a chain, with what looked like a really expensive ring.
     "Yeah..." she hesitantly replied, "Is that what she stole from you?"
     "Yeah, it was my grandmothers. Though now that I've explained, could we stop hiding behind this sign. Everyone's looking at us."
     Mikasa jumped up and blushed, embarrassed. They had been hiding behind the sign the whole time, they must've looked really weird. Mikasa cleared her throat and regained her posture before walking back to hang out with her friends. John still kept an eye on Helen though, and now Eren was starting to notice.
     "Hey man," Eren had approached John, coming from behind him, "whatcha doing spying on my girlfriend."
       "Oh hi, you must be Helen's boyfriend." John greeted him.
     "And you are?"Eren asked, annoyed that there was someone else looking at Helen.
     "Oh I'm just one of her old friends. She has something if mine That I would like back." John told him.
     "We'll then, why don't you come with me," Eren pulled John over, "hey guys. This is one of Helen's friends.

     Helen immediately turned bright red and she took John over to talk. They stood in a corner having a discussion while all of us watched. I could tell Eren looked nervous. To be honest though, I was jealous that Eren was nervous for her. Because yes she's his girlfriend, but he never looked that way at me. Even when I was a kid, and I had broken my arm he didn't look at me in the same way.

     The rest of the night Eren kept a close eye on John. There was constant tension between them. That didn't bother the rest of us too much tho. We all had fun and made great memories

Finally getting this out. It's almost New Years tho! So see y'all next year.
It's 2:06am tho-💀