Chapter 9

"Whew, that was a long drive." "Yeah, but we're finally here! So they said they would be at the Dave n Busters..." "Well, what are you waiting for, lets go!" Helen(his girlfriend) dragged me along, grinning from ear to ear in anticipation.

After fast walking past many shops, we finally arrived at Dave n Busters. I looked around for my friends as I walked in, a little worried that we went to the wrong mall since they didn't tell me which mall they were going to and there was two Dave n Busters in this same mall. After walking around for a while, I switched to my phone to ask them where they were, and where to meet up because I was genuinely worried that I had gone to the wrong place.

-------------------------------------Mikasa-----------------------------------------------------

I walked around a bit while my friends talked, I wanted to explore this place a little more. That way I wouldn't get lost. As I looked around at the rows of dinner tables and a collection of interesting games I spotted someone who looked quite familiar.

As I walked closer, I realized that it was Eren. "Hey! Did you just arrive?" He turned around to meet my gaze,"Oh hey Mikasa! Yeah, I arrived 10 mins ago. Where were you? I was looking for you guys!" "Oh, they're somewhere over there." I pointed to the direction I came from, slightly worried that I wouldn't be able to find my way back.

"I went exploring to try not to get lost, I think I already did though." "Oh, that's fine. Do you remember what you were near over there?" "Umm... I think we were near the entrance, the one with the dinner tables lining the side..." "Oh well then, I think I know where you were. One second though, I need to go get my girlfriend. I left her waiting at the entrance."

"Oh yeah of course!" I nervously replied. I wasn't sure what his girlfriend would be like, or if she would even like me. I hadn't heard that much about her, but I was still scared that she wouldn't like me."

After a few moments of waiting, I spotted him walking and talking with another girl. She had pure black hair, a kind smile that sat on her face. She was basically everything that I was insecure about. I immediately felt a strong sense of doubt, how was she supposed to like me!"

A/n

I'm sorry for not posting for so long. I've been busy will school, and even just life. Right now I'm watching Fairy-tale, and it's really got me hooked. If you've never heard of it, I recommend you check it out! It's a really fun anime. Also, what's your favorite anime? Or show?

Thanks so much for reading my story though! I hope you have a great day, and please drop in suggestions or feedback in the comments. I'd love to hear what I can improve on.

(One last thing, I'm really hoping I didn't already give a name for the girlfriend or appearance, but if so I'm sorry if its confusing.)