Chapter 1

I stared off into the distance, the seemingly never ending rain pouring onto the thin jacket that hung over my figure. The day had been a mess, the weather not helping any of it. Earlier that day I had been late to work, kept encountering rude customers and in the end. I had been fired. Finding a job was hard enough to begin with! Not to mention, Levi was going to be furious.

As I approached the front door, I could hear Levi humming happily. When I first got the job, we were over joyed. We had been struggling for money at the time and this a big boost. Now that I was jobless, I wouldn't be contributing. So while I looked for a job, Levi had to work double time.

I opened the door as quietly as I could and tiptoed in. I didn't need Levi scolding me, besides I'll be fine if I camp out in my room for an hour. His work would start around then and normally I wouldn't be back from my work till an hour after. I tip toed past his dancing self as I tried not to snicker at his attempt to do a spin. I then snuck upstairs and closed the door behind me, finally being able to relax in my small room.

Me and Levi were currently in a tight situation. He was working his butt off at his small tea shop while I was picking up small jobs here and there. We both couldn't get any high paying jobs because in the area we live in, all the good paying jobs require a degree. Both of us dropped school after high-school since we couldn't pay for college.

We are cousins and without the support of our parents we just couldn't pay for college. My parents died when I was 8 and his mom died when he was 10, his father is still alive but he left him when he was 11. He never wants to talk about it but I think his father couldn't take it when his mom died so he just got up and left.

I waited quietly as I heard the garage door open then close. A sigh of relief escaped my lips as I slowly got up from my crouching position in my room. I had been crouching in the corner of my room for an hour while I waited for Levi to leave. And oh, was I sore from all that crouching. I groaned as I stretched for a little then went to my sketchbook to sketch out some more designs.

I always dreamed of being a fashion designer. When I was little, I always admired the pretty dresses in fashion shows. And while according to Levi, I made amazing designs, I never actually thought of it as my career. I didn't have any of the skills or credentials to make it a real job. The closest I ever got was with the job I just got fired from.

I was working at a clothing store, a pretty high end one to say the least. It was tiring though for me, since I didn't get paid very well I just had to work many long hours. 6 hours straight all I would do is just stand at the front desk, seeing if people had appointments or not. The place I was working at required appointments for you to check out the jewelry.

I did make some extra money here and there selling my designs, but with my simple job, it was hard to make a lot. It honestly wasn't too bad of a job but I really didn't like my boss or my coworkers.

I worked on my designs for 6 hours, taking little breaks here and there. Before I knew it, Levi had come home. I walked down our staircase to greet him. And when I finally got to the bottom he looked happy... too happy.

"I found a job in Shiganshina!"

A/n

I finally finished this first chapter! I'm sorry that its not that long but I will be posting short chapters. Because I like to get things out there, even if there really short chapters. Thanks for reading though! Also please give me feed back on this, also should I continue this story? Because I have a good plan for it but I don't know if my writing quality is readable.

Sincerely,

The author of this chapter.