Facts have proved that Jiang Siyan really did not lie, because Jiang's mother did find out later, and not only her, but the whole country knew about it.

    And because of Peng Chen, Mother Jiang had a little trouble with one of her neighbors.

    The reason was that the neighbor said that Peng Chen's reputation on the Internet was not good in front of Jiang's mother. Jiang's mother was extremely defensive. Although she had never met Peng Chen in person, since Peng Chen was Jiang Siyan's girlfriend In Jiang's mother's view, Peng Chen and Jiang Siyan are one, so no one can let others make irresponsible remarks in front of her.

    Anyway, Jiang's mother gave the old neighbor a hard time in the end, and when she turned around, she called Jiang Siyan angrily, and this time, she got on the phone with Peng Chen.

    After the phone call, Mother Jiang had a very good impression of Peng Chen.

    Firstly, she had looked up the little girl's photos on the Internet before, and also watched the movies and TV shows she acted in. She felt that the little girl was really beautiful. Anyway, Mama Jiang felt that she was quite right with her son; secondly, the little girl was on the phone She behaved neither humble nor overbearing, and she answered all the questions Mama Jiang asked sincerely, and she would not hesitate and haw and haw. Mama Jiang likes this kind of girl who speaks clearly and orderly.

    So the two talked on the phone for nearly half an hour. Before hanging up the phone, Jiang's mother kept inviting Peng Chen to play at home if she had time.

    When Mother Jiang hung up the phone happily, Father Jiang took off his glasses and asked with a smile, "Didn't you say before that you didn't want your son to find someone in the circle? Why did you agree?"

    Mother Jiang blinked . : "Even the earth is a village now, does the inside and outside of the circle still matter?"

    Father Jiang was speechless.

    Later, Peng Chen chose two new scripts for himself.

    One of them is a literary film. It's about the ups and downs of a family with a child with autism. The character that Peng Chen likes is called Riemann. She was young and promising, with a bright future and an enviable marriage and life, but the arrival of an autistic child cast a shadow over her peaceful and beautiful life.

    The reason why Peng Chen still chose a literary film is because she thinks this film focuses on children with autism. Just like what Mr. Li said when filming "Born at Thirty", many times actors act, In addition to making a name for money, there is always a sense of social responsibility. Peng Chen didn't pay much attention to these before, but it may be because too many bizarre things happened to her, so that she also began to believe in some things that she didn't believe in before. For example, doing good deeds will bring blessings.

    Peng Chen thought, even if it wasn't for himself, he could still be doing his best for the original owner. After all, the original owner had received so much infamy before, if Peng Chen had done more to focus on her identity, maybe the original owner would have a better life in a certain world.

    Of course, there is another reason, that is, Peng Chen thinks that literary films are the favorites to win awards after all. Although she has a queen in her hand now, who would think that there are too many trophies?

    In Peng Chen's view, instead of abandoning the literary film market and jumping into the field of commercial films, it is better to be steady and take advantage of the shareholder wind she just won the award to acquire a few more high-quality literary films, and then consolidate. Given his status in the film industry, it would be even better if he could take the opportunity to win a few more awards.

    However, although she has accepted a literary film, she has not completely given up commercial films.

    Still the same sentence, children only make choices, and Peng Chen wants them all!

    So the other movie she took on was a purely commercial movie. Big production, big IP, it tells a story about demons. The character Peng Chen likes is not the demon exorcist who claims to be righteous in the script, but the plum demon in the script who is cornered by others, and finally does everything he can to block people and kill demons. It is not a very positive character, but what is rare is that she knows how to repay her kindness, and in the end she even volunteered her demon energy to protect a human being who had helped her.

    There was still time between selecting the script and entering the filming group. During this period, Peng Chen took the initiative to contact Mr. Li, and then made an appointment to go to Mr. Li's drama club.

    When Mr. Li is not filming, he stays in the drama club, and his reputation in the drama industry is even greater than his reputation in the film and television industry. Even the people in the drama club joked that Mr. Li is a famous actor here.

    Peng Chen came here this time, of course, she didn't just come to watch the drama, she just wanted to take advantage of her time to see if she could participate in Teacher Li's drama performance, and then hone herself by performing on the drama stage acting skills.

    Mr. Li welcomes this with a hundred and twenty people, but the drama performance is time-consuming and laborious. The most important thing is that the cost of drama performance is completely incomparable with that of movies and TV dramas. Not enough for a fraction of what they do in an episode of TV.

    Peng Chen simply said, "It's fine even if you don't need money, and I came here with the attitude of learning."

    Since Peng Chen said so, Teacher Li naturally wanted it. So from this day on, Peng Chen spent days and nights in the theater, and began to rehearse dramas with Teacher Li and the actors of the crew.

    Netizens used to think that Peng Chen was a woman who was always on the hot searches, and she had to impress everyone when she attended the red carpet, and she had to be on the hot searches for several months with an actor because of the scandal, but gradually, it became rare. I saw Peng Chen on the hot search, but I saw her dramas and movies more. Now that she finally won the Best Actress, and the scandal with Jiang Siyan broke out, it was the time when the hottest situation was going well, and everyone was even ready to welcome Peng Chen's hot search annual package, Peng Chen Chen actually disappeared again.

    She didn't take on a new variety show, nor did she take on a new endorsement or commercial. Although there are rumors that she has taken on two new movies, it's uncertain if there is no official announcement. Maybe it's just speculation.

    So everyone is wondering, what did Peng Chen, who just won the Best Actress, do?

    Soon some netizens with big brains gave an answer - don't think about it, it's 100% to have a baby.

    After all, this is easy to understand. Nowadays, nine out of ten celebrities who announce their relationship and marriage news in the circle are all because they have children, and Peng Chen may be one of them.

    Otherwise, she just won the Best Actress and her future is bright, so why announce her relationship at this juncture? And it's nothing more than announcing the relationship, and it disappeared directly, which is totally unreasonable. So nine times out of ten, there is a situation. Maybe the next time Peng Chen appears, he will come out with a big belly to announce the good news, or even more ruthlessly, he will directly post a photo of the child, saying, I have a child...

    Just when the netizens are almost believing it is true, Someone photographed Peng Chen appearing on the stage of the drama. Indeed, as the netizen speculated, she was wearing a flowered cloth turban and had a big belly, but she didn't really have a baby, but went to act in a drama.