Chapter 80

Chapter 80 Based on the premise that I like you

    Jiang Siyan parked the car on the side of the road and patiently waited for Peng Chen to reply to the message.

    In fact, he is not a very patient person, especially when it comes to replying to messages. Because of very important things, he usually chooses to communicate directly on the phone, but if it is not that important, then there is no need to take it Waiting for the other party to reply to the message on the phone, just glance at it when you have time.

    But here with Peng Chen, he made an exception.

    Because ever since he became interested in Peng Chen, he seemed to have been waiting for Peng Chen to reply to his messages.

    Just like the last time Peng Chen won an award, he held his phone and waited for a message from Peng Chen all night.

    Fortunately, this time Peng Chen didn't make him wait as long as last time. After Peng Chen chatted with Hai Hai, he quickly replied: 【Arm is fine, Boss Lao is worried. 】

    Jiang Siyan looked at this message, and his eyes lingered on the word "boss" for a while longer, feeling a little stuck for some reason.

    He thought he had made it obvious, but with Peng Chen, it seemed that no matter what he did, it was based on the position of the boss.

    It is definitely not possible to continue like this, he has already received a "good boss card" from Peng Chen, and if this continues, he may receive countless good boss cards from Peng Chen.

    Jiang Siyan sat in the car thinking about it for a long time, but couldn't hold it back, and sent a voice message to Peng Chen: "Peng Chen."

    Peng Chen didn't expect Jiang Siyan to suddenly voice her, so he was stunned for a while before he was in a hurry Replied a voice message: "Ah?"

    Jiang Siyan: "What do you think of me?"

    Peng Chen was sitting alone on the lounge chair on the set, basking in the sun and waiting for the set. The sun was a little dazzling, so she blinked her eyes. , clicked and listened to Jiang Siyan’s message again, and then slowly went back: “I think you’re pretty good!”

    Jiang Siyan: “I’m not asking you if I’m a good boss, my It means, if you look at it from the perspective of choosing a boyfriend, what do you think of me?"

    After Jiang Siyan sent this message, there was no reply from the other end of the phone for a long time.

    If he wasn't still in Peng Chen's contact list, Jiang Siyan would almost suspect that he had been blocked by Peng Chen.

    Of course Peng Chen didn't pull Heijiang Siyan, she just didn't think about how to reply. To be honest, upon hearing Jiang Siyan's voice message, Peng Chen's first response was shock.

    Because she really didn't expect Jiang Siyan to have other thoughts about her. Hearing what Jiang Siyan said now, and looking back at Jiang Siyan's various performances, even Peng Chen himself had to sigh with emotion, he is really a fool emotionally.

    In fact, there are traces of many things, but she took it for granted, so she ignored those details.

    Peng Chen had heard many confessions since she was a child. In fact, even after she wore a book, she often received confessions, so she felt that Jiang Siyan would say that. Although she felt a little surprised, it was quite normal.

    After all, she is good-looking and has a good personality. Isn't it normal for men to like her?

    If she was a man, she would like herself.