Chapter 141

Chapter 141 Don't ignore me just because I'm beautiful...

    [The cat in the floral dress: I went to eat kebabs with my friends today, but I ran into Jiang Siyan and Peng Chen in the shop. Both of them were dressed so low-key that we didn't recognize them at first. Later, after recognizing them, I mustered up the courage to go up and ask them for an autograph. I wanted to take a photo together, but it didn’t work out in the end... But no matter what, I’m going to blow up the looks of these two people, especially Peng. Miss Chen, she is really beautiful, the real person is white and thin, I am so envious...]

    The picture below is signed by Jiang Siyan and Peng Chen.

    Both names were signed on the same piece of paper. Peng Chen signed first, so it was in front, and Jiang Siyan signed it later, so his name was behind Peng Chen. Moreover, when Jiang Siyan signed, he deliberately drew a heart between the names of the two people.

    So much so that a simple signature turned into a bowl of freshly baked "dog food".

    In the morning, netizens and marketing accounts were still saying that Peng Chen and Jiang Siyan suspected that they had broken up. In the afternoon, this netizen named "The Cat in a Floral Dress" hit the marketing group with a signature with a heart drawn on it. account and the faces of netizens.

    However, netizens and marketing accounts are used to being stubborn, so even if this "cat in a floral dress" posted the autographs of Peng Chen and Jiang Siyan, some netizens still expressed disbelief.

    [Who knows if it was signed today or before. 】

    【That is, maybe it was signed before the two broke up! ]

    [Since we have time to sign, why can't we post a Weibo to break up the breakup rumors? ]

    ...

    If it is said that autographed photos can be faked, then later on, the Internet will start to report that I ran into Peng Chen and Jiang Siyan in the movie theater, ran into Peng Chen and Jiang Siyan in the supermarket, and I came across news and photos of Peng Chen and Jiang Siyan in the underground parking lot.

    In a word, on this day, the whole world met Peng Chen and Jiang Siyan by chance.

    Now the netizens and the marketing account are completely speechless.

    Peng Chen and Jiang Siyan didn't stay outside for too long that day. They watched a movie, went to the supermarket, and then went straight back to the hotel. On the way back, Peng Chen checked Weibo, only to realize that his and Jiang Siyan's itinerary for the day had been recorded by someone who cared, and someone even secretly took photos.

    But she just did it, and she didn't think about explaining anything. After all, the reason why the relationship was chosen to be public in the first place was not to be able to appear in public places openly, even if it was photographed, there was no need to respond at all?

    So she casually swiped through Weibo comments and put the phone back in her pocket.

    For dinner, Peng Chen and Jiang Siyan ordered room service directly, and the taste can only be said to be barely passable. Fortunately, the two of them went to the supermarket in the afternoon to buy a lot of food and drink, so even if they had a mediocre dinner, they were not afraid of being hungry at night.

    After eating, Jiang Siyan picked out a movie on his laptop, and then he and Peng Chen curled up on the bed to watch it.

    Going out to dinner and watching a movie together like today, and then coming back to do something casual together on a date may be a common experience for other couples, but for Peng Chen and Jiang Siyan, It is extremely precious and rare. After all, both of them are busy at work on weekdays, and they are in long-distance relationships for about 300 days in 365 days a year, so let alone today's dating schedule can be regarded as rich, even if two people are really tired of being together, nothing will happen. They will still feel comfortable, at ease, and grateful if they do.