Chapter 31

Chapter 31 Thank you for the boy who put my pigeons...

    Peng Chen later sang a song "Dream of Butterflies" combining Kunqu opera tunes and ribbon dance.

    This song is based on the allusion of Zhuang Zhou's dream of a butterfly, and it should be an opera that does not belong to the world in this book. And when Peng Chen sang, he even filled in a few new words.

    "Admiring the spring scenery all over the world, I don't want to say anything. The beautiful scenery on a good day can't compete with her pearls and hairpins. In the past, Zhuang Zhou dreamed of being a butterfly. Butterflies play with flowers and can't be found. Every step makes a hole in the sky, and every song and lingering..."

    Peng Chen's singing is clear It was transparent and clear, and sang gracefully and beautifully when it reached the lingering point. Not only the several opera teachers who participated in the recording of the program with her nodded frequently, but Director Hai who only hoped that Peng Chen could make a scene for him was even more stunned.

    Especially when the chorus part ended, Peng Chen waved the long silk in his hands, the scene was so gorgeous and beautiful that it was breathtaking.

    Director Hai is a rough guy who hasn't studied for a few years, so he can't think of any fancy words to praise Peng Chen's performance for a while. Anyway, in the end, thousands of words were merged into one sentence - that kid who let me dove, thank you! ! ! I thank you on behalf of audience friends all over the country! ! !

    ...

    When the recording of the show was over, the group returned to the backstage, including Director Hai and the other two performers, who curiously asked Peng Chen about the origin of this performance.

    This song "Butterfly Dream" was actually taught by her master when Peng Chen was dressed as an opera actor. If possible, Peng Chen wanted to say the name of the master directly, but after thinking about it later, he finally hid the detailed information of the master. It is only said that this performance was taught to her by an old man who loves opera, but the old man has passed away for many years, so she is not particularly clear about the origin of this work.

    These days, many opera arias are passed down from generation to generation, and most of them are taught orally, so Peng Chen's explanation is quite reasonable. Besides, the show was really exciting, so after everyone expressed their regrets, they didn't ask any more questions.

    After the recording of the program was over, Director Hai readily asked the people below to go through the formalities as soon as possible so that they could send money to Peng Chen. Not only that, he also offered to invite Peng Chen to dinner.

    Peng Chen waved his hand, politely rejecting Director Hai's kindness: "I won't eat, and I have to rush back to the set to film in the evening."

    Director Hai knew that they were busy as artists, so he didn't do much to keep them.

    Peng Chen rushed back to the set overnight. Just like when she left the film crew, quietly, without disturbing anyone, so that when she appeared on the set the next day, both Xu Weichen and Shi Jian thought they were dazzled.

    But the director was quite calm. Of course he was calm, after all, he personally approved Peng Chen's fake! So he naturally knew Peng Chen's schedule better than the rest of the crew, but in order to show his concern for his actors, the director still had nothing to say: "Did the recording of the show go well in the past few days when I went back?"

    Peng Chen : "It went well. Not only did I record the originally planned variety show, but I also went to save a show for a friend." The

    director asked casually, "What kind of show did you save?"