Although Yu Fei is small-minded, in fact, he has been a singer for so many years and must be capable. At least in terms of singing and writing lyrics and composing, he must be better than the other three mentors.

    So he can teach the students both of these things. And because there are few students, he can almost do one-on-two or even one-on-one teaching during the recording time of this week.

    As for Lin Fangfei, she came from a dance class, and her dance foundation and basic skills are also very solid. Moreover, academic dancers like them have very solid dance theory. Although many of the students have many years of dancing experience, they are basically self-taught, or after becoming a trainee, they follow the dance teacher arranged by the company to learn dancing directly, so they have rich practical experience, but theoretical experience The very scarce kind.

    Lin Fangfei and these students just complement each other.

    When Yu Fei chatted with Lin Fangfei in private, he was quite worried about Peng Chen and Jiang Siyan: "You said we can teach the students to sing and dance, why can Peng Chen and Jiang Siyan teach the students? "

    Lin Fangfei glanced at him: "You don't have to worry about that. The current draft is no longer the draft when we debuted. At that time, it seemed that we only needed to look at the appearance and singing and dancing skills. Now it depends more on the personalities of the players. , and whether there is a natural audience relationship. If you talk about personality, then Peng Chen is the ancestor of personality. If you want to talk about audience liking, Jiang Siyan is the most popular actor among the audience, and there is no one. Contestant If you can learn a little bit from the two of them, that is enough to gain a foothold in the entertainment industry. So you really don’t have to worry about them, you should worry about yourself!”

    Yu Fei: “…”

    Mingming Before the first recording of this program, both Lin Fangfei and Jiang Siyan hated Peng Chen as much as he did, or even more than he did. However, before the recording of the program was finished, the two completely turned against each other!

    Don't call this show "Girl Chasing the Light" at all, and just change its name to "Wash White, Peng Chen".

    However, Yu Fei's worries are really superfluous, because Peng Chen still has a lot to teach the students!

    Because she was teaching the students martial arts that day.

    Yes, not the dance of dancing, but the Wu of martial arts.

    She taught Xu Jiayi's group, because in the rap song "Only Fast and Unbreakable" performed by the group, there is a section of lyrics that is especially suitable for martial arts performances.

    When it comes to martial arts, one has to mention opera.

    Just like cross talk is about talking, learning and singing, opera is about singing, reciting and fighting. When Peng Chen was filming "Marrying a Little Princess", he once performed flower guns and double swords in it.

    She thinks that the song "Only Fast and Unbreakable" is very suitable for adding props such as flower guns or double swords. Just imagine, if there is a wonderful martial arts performance in a song about Chinese martial arts, it will definitely win The house was full of applause.

    So Peng Chen taught three students in Xu Jiayi's group to dance swords that day.

    There are many moves on her that look good but are not very practical, and almost all of them are suitable for girls to learn, so the three little girls yelled how difficult it was, and learned it very seriously. After all, all three of them knew that if they could successfully perform a martial arts performance on the stage of the finals, then the group would be stable.

    It was originally for the purpose of forming a group, so I will never give up no matter how difficult it is.

    But Xu Jiayi and the others are also really curious, just where does Peng Chen have so many additional skills! Why do you feel like a jingle cat, you can get whatever you want, this is a treasure girl.

    Peng Chen could only tell them that it was because she liked it, so she learned it secretly. After all, she couldn't tell them directly, because she had worn the book more than a dozen times, and after each time, although the memory could not be completely preserved. , but basically they will gain a new skill!

    Peng Chen showed his new skills in the program, and he was happy not only for the contestants who directly benefited, but also for the program group.

    Because from the start of the program "Girl Chasing the Light", as long as Peng Chen shows a new skill in the program, the program will definitely be on the hot search. On the one hand, it is because Peng Chen is really a hot-searched person, so no matter what she does, it is easy to attract attention; on the other hand, it is also because Peng Chen's new skills are really special.

    After all, a female star can rely on her appearance to make a living, but she must depend on her strength. And this kind of strength is not the kind of singing and dancing ability that ordinary female stars can master. Peng Chen directly talks about cross talk, composes lyrics, sings rap, and dances long silk dance, and now he starts to dance with swords and guns. Who can't be on the hot search?

    Anyway, once the program was recorded, the director of "Follow the Light Girl" couldn't help but praise himself fiercely in his heart: he had a good vision at the beginning, and he even invited Peng Chen to this program.

    It is said that sometimes choice is more important than hard work. This is true for individuals, but why not for a program!

    As the saying goes, if the tutor is well chosen, the hot search is indispensable!

    Before, Yu Fei was frightened and told Lin Fangfei that he was worried that Peng Chen and Jiang Siyan had nothing to give to the players on the group night. Later, when he heard that Peng Chen was teaching the students how to dance swords, he was full of exclamation marks. , I can only sigh to myself.

    But Peng Chen can teach the students how to dance swords and knives, but Jiang Siyan, a film star, can neither sing nor dance, and he doesn't know anything about rap, let alone dance knives and swords. Are you going to shine?

    As a result, Yu Fei was slapped viciously in the face by Jiang Siyan as soon as he finished thinking this way.

    Yes, Jiang Siyan really can't sing, dance, rap, and possess special skills like Peng Chen... He doesn't answer anything, he doesn't have anything, he's just an ordinary Rich people!

    What is the most important thing about forming a group night?

    It's the stage!

    What is the most important thing about the stage?

    It is lighting, dance beauty, speakers and microphones and various professional singing equipment. Good lighting, dancing and singing equipment can make a seven-point performance show a 10-point performance, and on the contrary, it can reduce a 10-point performance to a 5-point performance.

    Jiang Siyan didn't do anything else, he just brought a set of top-notch singing equipment to the program group of "Chasing the Light Girl". How good is this equipment? As long as you sing at the recording site of Nuoda, the effect is as good as singing in the recording studio.

    In order to be worthy of the set of singing equipment provided by Jiang Siyan, of course, it was also because of the support of other advertisers that the station did not hesitate to spend a lot of money to change the program "Chasing the Light Girl" with a new set design.

    Yu Fei stood on this brand-new stage during the rehearsal, and sang a song with the new equipment provided by Jiang Siyan. After singing, there was only one sentence left in his mind:... He was really too young before, and he was too young for him. The power of capital knows nothing. He actually thought that Jiang Siyan was useless on the night of forming a group, how could he forget that a capitalist father will always be a father!

Being green tea in the girl group talent showOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara