"Commander, there are children running in the line of fire!" yelled the Ranger as he set his weapon down.

"WHAT?!"

The man pulled out his binoculars, and watched the kids enter the Titan's side. He waved his arms wildly towards the shooters,"STOP THE FIRE! THERE ARE CHILDREN!"

Taking advantage of this sudden turn of events, Fallen grabbed onto the wooden post surrounding the field and pulled himself up. Heading towards the towers' base again, he noticed some troops staring behind him. Out of curiousity he glanced behind as well. He was mortified to see his own children running between his undead soldiers. He kept his eyes on Gravedigger who was speeding towards him with a determination unlike he had ever seen on the boy. His eldest son on the other hand was struggling quite a bit, Molten couldn't keep up with his younger sibling, trying to carve his way through the zombies to not avail.
Panic overwhelmed Fallen and for a moment the world froze. He didn't care what was happening behind him, if the Towers were about to shoot him down. With the bleeding wound he couldn't run, he couldn't even yell, he felt himself go numb... all he could do was watch.

Gravedigger advanced quickly down the field, without much of an issue, However, through the obstacles laying around, his brother was having quite the trouble. Molten could barely breathe, he felt like his heart might pop out of his chest if they went on any longer.

"Grave'! S- Stop! Please!"

But he got no response. Grave's focus was on reaching the other side with shots still being fired from all directions. Loud bangs going off every where around him but the last one he heard was too close for comfort. All it took was one second in which Molten stopped to gasp for air...
.

.

.

*BANG*

.

.

.

Gravedigger was no longer hearing his brother's voice. He stopped, pieceing together what had happened in his mind. His eyes locked with Fallen's, who stared in disbelief...
And for a moment the world was quiet. No one moved, no more yells, no more shots...Grave turned around to see his brother collapse onto the field, bleeding heavily. With new found strength Fallen made his way to Molten despite burning ache on his side. Gravedigger having already arrived to his brother's side, kneeling beside him.

The boy was alive, holding onto his leg as he let out soft whimpers, blood driping from the gun wound. His father gathered him into his arms, hugging him tight as the child cried softly, still hardly breathing from all the effort. Grave hushed his brother as Fallen was preparing to make their troops retreat.

The Commander watched the scene unfold, ordering his team to call the Medic and pack up their weapons. He left his spot to talk with the Titans himself even with his soldiers' strong objections. He was the leader for crying out loudly, if anyone had to settle this it was him.

A few feet away, Fallen lifted his sword glaring at the man and shielding his injured child who continued quietly crying. Commander lifted his hands in the air, "I mean no harm!.. I just... never knew you had kids.."

"... Leave us alone. "

"Your kid needs medical attention ASAP! I am not going anywhere."