Ch-1

Meihui's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock at 6:00. *Yawns* "It's already 6 AM.. Damn!"

I changed into my uniform for school, ate my breakfast, and went to school.

~ End of the P.O.V ~

~Time skip to school ~

Teacher entered their class. All the students greeted her.

Teacher: Good morning students. Take out your English textbooks. And someone read Chapter 7 1st paragraph. After that I'll explain it to y'all.

~Time skip to Recess~

A random guy to his friend "Heyy... do you have a crush?

His friend "Why you asking that?😏"

Random guy "Broo... It's not like what you're thinking! I mean we're friends so it's pretty normal y'know"

His friend "Bwahahahahahaha.. it's so much fun to tease you!" *comes closer* "Btw you indeed were blushing, weren't you?😏"

Random guy "Stop it bro.... I wasn't, and why u need to come so close to me!?"

Meihui was watching all that, she then giggled.

The two boys noticed Meihui giggling at them. They blushed and left the classroom and went outside to chat.

Meihui thought they were blushing because she noticed their gay behaviour.

After the long day at school, Meihui went to her home and saw the calendar to find that tomorrow is Saturday. A weekend. The day she was waiting for, for a long time. Not that long but still long for her. She was so busy being happy that she didn't do the assignments given by her teachers and instead decided to take a nap. But poor her, she didn't knew someone is watching her from her window.

Her eyes opened after 1 and a half hour. She saw the time "Oh my! It's already 4:30 PM. Time to do some work now."
Saying this she went to wash dishes, after doing them she cooked food.
After that she did the assignments given by her teachers.

At the time she went to eat her dinner at 7 PM her doorbell rang.
She got a little bit of annoyed by that, but still she answered the door.

Meihui opened the door and saw a beautiful girl outside her house.
Her mind was bursted with a sudden thought 'she's so hot... Ahh!"

The girl said "Hi! I'm in your grade,!
Aren't you gonna let me in?"

Meihui said "Umm... Yea ofc, ofc."

Dumbfounded by her beauty Meihui lets the girl in. 😳

“But i have a question, if you are in my class then why didn’t I ever noticed you? And 2 questions more, how you know me? How you know I live here?”

That girl answered "I mean we're not classmates but our grades are same, different sections yk. You're very popular among the guys in my class, they told me about you. And the last question... Can I choose not to answer that?"

Meihui replied "NO! You have to answer that!😤 That's the main question! You have to answer that question."

The girl tries to change the subject "Umm.. aren't you wondering what's my name?"

Innocent Meihui didn't notice that the subject is being changed by the hottie, and she said "Yea, tell.. what's your name?"

The girl replied "My name's Xylia."
Meihui replied "Oohh... Nice name!"
Xylia: *tries not to blush* Thanks!
Meihui: Mhm.. By the way! Why did you come to my house?
Xylia: Umm... I ran away from my home and I am hella hungry. I found your house so I decided to come.
Meihui: Ooh.. but why did you ran away from your house?
Xylia: I can't tell it's a personal matter.
Meihui: Please!!!
Xylia: Don't be nosy, please!
Meihui: Mkay, well I have only cooked for 1 person, so you have to manage as we're gonna share the food.
Xylia: (whispers) You eat your food, I'll eat you.
Ahhh.. you're so nice that you agreed to share your dinner! But... Do you have instant noodles? I'm okay with that. You can eat your whole food.
Meihui: Uhh yea! I have... But are you sure you're not gonna eat the food I made?
Xylia: Umm... No! I don't want to bother you much... I'm ok with the cup noodles. Where have you kept them? I'm gonna make them. You can start eating your food, it'll become cold.
Meihui: Mmm. *Nods*

~Time skip to sleep~

Meihui: Umm... Xylia... Are you going to sleep with me in my bed?
Xylia: *blushes* Huh!!??! No! I can take the couch! Y-you can sleep cozily.
Meihui: Ah! K.

~Xylia's POV ~
Why? Why? WHY!!??? Why did I refused!?? Shit! I missed the chance to sleep with her on her bed. I'm such a dummy.

~End of POV ~