However, the clothes she wore were too light and too thin. As soon as Xie Ning lowered her head, she seemed to be able to see her thighs under her light clothing, and she looked away in embarrassment.

See no evil.

Xie Ning muttered silently in his heart, but couldn't help but be curious, is it really cold to wear this way?

Seeing Xie Ning, the expression on her face that I saw pity on her face immediately converged, and she glanced at Xie Ning coldly, revealing the taste of a little scrutiny.

Xie Ning subconsciously thought that he had gone wrong, and looked up at the room number. Yes, it was his room with Zhuang Yan.

Before he could ask, the woman spoke: "Are you also here to see Director Zhuang?"

Xie Ning was taken aback for a moment: "Are you looking for Zhuang Yan?"

The woman frowned, looked at him up and down, her tone of impatience: "It's all a purpose, what are you and I pretending to be."

Xie Ning was shocked for a while.

He never understood what a woman meant, and vaguely felt that the other party should have misunderstood something.

At the same time, he also felt hostility in the opponent's eyes.

This hostility came inexplicably, and Xie Ning felt a little doubtful in his heart. He was 100% sure that he had never seen her before.

Is it because of Zhuang Yan?

Xie Ning was slightly irritable, but his good self-cultivation still made him ask in a calm tone: "Excuse me, are you...?"

The woman didn't answer.

Xie Ning was not a character who loves to talk to strangers. Seeing her silence, he turned around and fetched the room card from his pocket.

As soon as I finished reading, I saw the woman looking over in surprise: "You can actually get the room card?"

She leaned her head and curiously said: "I asked for a room number and it was a waste of power. Where did you get the room card? It's not easy. Know the hotel staff?"

Xie Ning was not used to being so close, frowned, pushed her out and swiped her card into the house.

The woman hesitated for a moment and followed in.

Xie Ning didn't want to talk to her more, but it was too rude to throw a lady at the door alone.

He put the drawing board and poured another glass of water for the woman.

His host’s hospitality has surprised the woman for a long time. She looked at him strangely for a long time, and said to herself: "I never heard that Director Zhuang likes boys."

He looked at him again: "So it turns out that Director Zhuang has this taste?"

A bit of chagrin appeared in her eyes, as if she felt that she had not done enough preparations.

Xie Ning combined with her weird behavior, suddenly.

This is to ask for unspoken rules?

It's not surprising that it was put in the entertainment industry, but when it was placed on Zhuang Yan, Xie Ning felt absurd and ridiculous how he thought about it.

Faintly, there is still a little uneasy.

This kind of made Xie Ning lose the interest in talking to the woman, and only hurriedly left a sentence, "Zhuang Yan estimates that it will take a while to come back, you are waiting here." Then he entered the master bedroom under the stunned eyes of the other party. .