Xie Ning frowned slightly: "...no one else knows."

Zhuang Yan sighed, "Forget it."

For some reason, Xie Ning softened up inexplicably and felt that he was too bad for Zhuang Yan.

Zhuang Yan said, "It's too early. I'll take a shower and you should go to bed earlier."

Xie Ning nodded slowly: "...Hmm."

After taking a shower, Clinker Zhuang Yan changed into his pajamas very naturally, pushed open the door of Xie Ning's room, rolled over and climbed onto the bed.

Xie Ning lying on the bed and preparing to sleep: "...!"

Xie Ning moved aside naturally.

In the past, in order to cure his insomnia, Zhuang Yan often ran at night to stare at him to fall asleep, and waited until he fell asleep before leaving. He was used to it for a while, but he didn't think there was anything wrong with this action.

Zhuang Yan just occupied half of his bed and put his arms around him.

When Xie Ning was wrapped in his breath, he suddenly reacted.

Hasn't he already rejected Zhuang Yan, why he ran over again, as if he was going to spend the night here.

Xie Ning's heart thumped and asked, "You, why are you here?"

Zhuang Yan pretended to sigh and said, "No way, my boyfriend doesn't want to move to my place to sleep in a room. I can only move my boyfriend to sleep in a room."

Xie Ning: "..."

He was in a daze: "Does it make any difference?"

"Of course it's different." Zhuang Yan said solemnly, "Now it's my self-recommended pillow."

Xie Ning was taken aback, suspecting that he had heard it wrong: "Self-recommendation...what?"

Zhuang Yan repeated the words roundly: "I recommend you a pillow seat."

Xie Ning was dumb for a moment.

Sure enough, Zhuang Yan stayed abroad for too long, and his Chinese literacy has long been lost.

Can I use a self-recommended pillow?

Xie Ning can only be silent.

He still naively thinks that today is no different from the days when Zhuang Yan hugged him to sleep.

In other words, the parts of Zhuang Yan's body are too hot.

I don't know if it is his popularity or Zhuang Yan's popularity, or it makes no difference.

It was so hot that he seemed to burn.

Xie Ning subconsciously licked the corners of her dry lips.

Zhuang Yan took a deep breath, lowered his head, and covered his lips.

Xie Ning: "!!!"

It was obvious that the bed was huge, but Xie Ning felt it was crowded for no apparent reason. Zhuang Yan hugged him too tightly, as if he would fall when he let go.

With a hand on his waist and tightly around him, Xie Ning was caught in the small space between his arms and chest, and his upper body was in close contact with Zhuang Yan.

With lips and teeth attached to each other, taking advantage of Xie Ning's loss of consciousness, Zhuang Yan found the right time, drove straight in, and swept across Xie Ning's words mightily.

At the end of the kiss, Xie Ning's hand unconsciously grabbed his pajamas, and his breathing became more and more unstable.

The legs of the two were also entangled at some point.