Xie Ning was taken aback: "The color doesn't work?"

Wang Jian did not speak, but a familiar voice rang behind him: "What are you doing here?"

Zhuang Yan didn't know when he came, and his black eyes watched Wang Jianjian quietly.

Wang Jian gradually jumped off the table and said in a vague way: "I'm here to talk to Xie Ning about work."

"Something at work?" Zhuang Yan raised his brows, glanced across Xie Ning's computer, and said faintly, "I think this color tone is good, so let's fix it."

Wang Jianjian: "..." You are the director, you have the final say.

Zhuang Yan said: "I remember it is off work time."

Wang Jian gradually looked at him with a surprised look: "Isn't it, we are behind the scenes of the movie, and what about off-hours?"

Zhuang Yan was choked on a rare occasion.

Wang Jian gradually asked him: "Then why are you here?"

Zhuang Yan said frankly, "Come and pick my boyfriend home."

Xie Ning: "Ahem."

Zhuang Yan asked with concern: "What? Is the cold not healed?"

Xie Ning whispered, "...No."

Zhuang Yan raised his eyebrows: "Your face is so red, don't you have a fever."

Xie Ning blushed even more: "No fever!"

Zhuang Yan: "Then what are you blushing."

"You treat me as if I don't exist, right?" Wang gradually couldn't stand it anymore. "He has a thin face, so you have to make a face and save some face for my single dog." It seemed like he hadn't said it in front of Xie Ning before. Those ridiculous words.

Zhuang Yan frowned and looked at him, and said, "I know that I am a light bulb. Why don't I go further? By the way, I failed the plan you mentioned last time. I returned it. Has the new plan been made?"

Wang Jianjian immediately said, "...Farewell."

The name of Zhuang Yan's movie from the Republic of China was finally decided, and it was called "A Past Two Cities".

Originally wanted to be called "A Tale of Two Cities", but it collided with Dickens's novel.

Zhuang Yan retired and chose this one.

But to say a good thing, in addition to Zhuang Yan finally got the boyfriend status, there is also the successful approval of the filing of "Once Upon a Time in Two Cities".

With the filing and publicity of the State Administration of Radio, Film and Television, there has gradually been news about "The Past Two Cities" online.

Especially as soon as the news of the starring Sheng Shi Song was revealed, fans discussed whether the movie was a good cake or a poisoned cake.

Zhuang Yan, a director who has never heard of a name, entered the public's attention.

At first everyone thought that Zhuang Yan was a new director. After all, he was under 30, and he hadn't heard of it much before. Most of it was from the new director.

So they ridiculed that Sheng Shi Song was afraid that he was going to be confused, and actually relegated himself to make such a low-cost movie.

Until someone dug up Zhuang Yan's resume.

"You don't know Baidu, don't you know it? This director has filmed "No Love Letter from This Person", which was released abroad."

"He is a director of literary and artistic films and has been making films abroad. "Monologue" has also been shortlisted at the Cannes Film Festival, saying that he is the new director, I am afraid that he will laugh at me."