When you were finally at home. The two of you didn't talk and were completely exhausted. Choso barely believed that everything you went through for the past twenty four hours was real. He was relieved because it was over, but he was terribly anxious. When he saw you in the fight club, his heart broke. He felt so sorry and sad. He blamed himself all along. He thought : "Everything is my fault."

The two of you didn't talk and he dreaded the conversation that was about to come. Every day he loved you more than the day before. He knew it and he would not lie, he would not let his ego speak for him... losing you was the worst thing that could happen.

He wanted to keep you safe from all his problems and he failed. He understood better than anyone the huge difference between your two worlds. For example, at the moment you proposed him to take a shower in the main bathroom while you were taking yours in your parent's bathroom. It probably means nothing to you, but for Choso it was another explanation of why you were too good for him, why he was the luckiest men to have you in his life, why he didn't deserve you. If he wanted to take a shower first, he had to wait for Yuji to finish, then he can hop in the bathroom. Your daily life wasn't like his.

In his head, he was a loser in your life yet, when he looked at your eyes full of hope and affection he felt like the most beautiful man.

While showering he thought about everything he could tell you. The how and why. He was ready to open himself to you... and tell you everything he hid by shame. He finished his shower and put the clothes you gave him, a basic tee-shirt with a gray jogger. He turned his head when he heard you knocking on the door.

You came with first aid kit and it made him smile.

« She is too good for me, he thought deeply. »

« We need to take care of your wounds, you said with a shy smile. »

He nodded and let you approach him. You took a cotton pad with alcohol to clean his injured lips. He flinched due to the itchy sensation of the alcohol.

« You just fought four men, a little of alcohol is no harm compared to that, you chuckled. »

He said nothing but he felt guilty. He took your fist slowly. You looked at him with a frown.

« Choso..?, you interrogated him.
– I would understand if you decide to leave me Y/N. I would understand if this relationship is too much for you. I am terribly sorry for what happened, I put you in danger. I am an awful person, an awful boyfriend. I lied to you and hides a big part of my life to you. I... I am sorry. Truly, Choso began sincerely.
Choso! I am not leaving you! And you are not an awful boyfriend! I want you to see yourself the way I see you!, you protested completely surprised. You... you are all I need, all I love, you finished a little flustered. »

He widened his eyes and felt his heart beating fast. What you said was everything he wanted to hear. You chased all his worries, you loved him.

He rested his head on your shoulder, relieved.

« I love you so much Y/N. I was so afraid to lose you, he confessed.
– I love you Choso, you added with a big smile. »

You felt pure joy. It was like hearts and birds were flying around you two. Fireworks, bombs, everything you want was making a party in your belly. You couldn't hide your smile and you felt your cheeks heat up.

Choso got up and was red like a tomato too. He wanted to hide is silly smile but he was the happiest man alive. He tried to regain his seriousness and cleared his throat before looking at you straight in the eyes.

« Actually... My dad had an hard time since my mom's death. He had a lot of depth and as the oldest I wanted to help him. I needed a lot of money and my student job was not helping. I met Geto... he saw that I was good at fighting and proposed me to fight in his illegal fight club. He gave me a loan and the deal was to win a lot of fights... more fights more money. This loan helped our family a lot and when things were getting serious between us I wanted to be clean for you and stop all of this...
– Of course, Geto was not okay with that. You were his best fighter, right?, you guessed.
– Yes... he threatened me by using you. My depth was finished a long time ago, but he is greedy and wanted me to fight more. With my student job I managed to save up some money to shut him down, he explained.
Choso, you called him.
– Hmm...
– I want you to be honest with me. I am here for you and I will never judge you. I want to be your confidant, your lover, your friend, your first supporter. Don't hide anything from me... At the party... I was so afraid. I thought you were cheating on me. Everyone had confused Geto for you and I thought the same because he was wearing a Scream mask. I... I saw him with a girl and I thought you were cheating on me...
– I would never Y/N. Never, he said almost offended.
– I know, I trust you, but I was overthinking and you were acting suspicious. And... Everyone was so into me, it's like they all waited for this moment. They were waiting for you to do something bad... I was suffocating and all of this has gone to my head, you explained with the heart slightly aching. »

He took you in his arms.

« I am sorry, he said again.
– No more secrets, you pouted.
– I promise, he answered. »

You nodded and put your hands on his cheeks delicately. You looked at each other for a few seconds. He really wanted to kiss you and show how much he loved you. You wanted to kiss him too, to console him to show that you were here for him.

/!\ tiny spicy scene /!\

Your lips finally touched. You hands on his cheeks, his arms around your waist... you were really close and the kiss escalated quickly. You couldn't stop kissing and your kiss was more and more passionate. The two of you couldn't think straight. He was kissing your neck while you were playing with his long hair. With each kiss, he told you I love you, it felt like a fairytale.

And without realizing it, you were in your bedroom half naked in your underwears. He kissed every part of your uncovered skin. His kisses were soft and delicate like you were a precious piece of art that he should not damage.

I am SHOCKED! First of all we reached 2K and then, lovestruck is number one?? I was not expecting that!

Thank you so much guys, you are actually the best. I love to read your reactions, it makes me want to write more! I am so glad that you like it!

I am really enjoying writing it and as someone who never finish the stories I write, it motivates me to finish writing it.

Thank you so much ❤️

btw I hope you liked this chapter!
It was the moment of reconciliation and cuteness with a pinch of Choso being badass, ready to protect his girl!

My friend helped me to write the spicy scene because I clearly suck at it. I hope you didn't found it cringy lol 😂