Chapter 3: New Faces, Foes and Freinds

Start from the beginning

Izuku nodded as he stood up and began to walk away while putting all the items away in his bag but as he was about to scale the school gates, Akashiro's last sentence started to echo through his ears.

"Izuku, if you're in a bad situation, don't be afraid to let go, release your true potential."

True potential

True potential

TRUE Potential

TRUE POTENTIAL

TRUE POTENTIAL!

"Yagi-san! Help me!!!"

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

"A tasty human treat!"

No... get away!

Come and find me Izuku, find them Izuku, IZUKU AKATANI!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Izuku awoken to his cold sweat dripping all over him, his erratic breathing, and the paranoia swirling inside his head. Tired yet full on guard eyes darted all across the room, spotting all of his aether sensitive belongings.

A jar filled to the half point by pills, a bracelet still worn on his left wrist, a wavy black bladed dagger next to his childhood family picture, an antique book on his table, and the obsidian pendant on a small table right next to his bed.

Nothing else was out of place either in his room, but Izuku's mind was filled by thought of things that could go wrong.

I... I should, go out for fresh air...

Izuku took a pill from the jar before opening a medical cabinet in his bathroom, where a lot of pills, tablets, and even grounded up medicine was seen. Izuku took out three different ones and gulped them down with a single glass of water.

In an instant, Izuku's mind filled of doubt and paranoia were washed away and Izuku took a deep breath before letting out a smile to which he saw his reflection at the mirror. Although Izuku's ease was not for long as he continued to stare at the mirror, a shadow could be seen with a pair of glowing eyes behind Izuku.

"You...... are not here."

Izuku looked back to see nothing, he grabbed the pendant and hid it under his black hoodie as he put on a pair of dark viridian trousers. Izuku made sure to take another pill from Doi as well as him wearing the bracelet before grabbing the dagger and hiding it under his right sleeve.

A last step for Izuku was to hide everything, so if his sister came in she wouldn't be able to mess with anything. As Izuku took the elevator down, his mind wandered onto the two weeks he had been training under Akashiro's wing

Or perhaps his fin?

As Izuku left out through the apartment's lobby doors, he put on a medical mask on while he pulled up a name card from his pocket. He walked through the nearly empty streets as only a few storers were open. Although Izuku's quiet stroll was interrupted by a girl's giggle.

"Isn't this a new sight to see, and who might you be?"

Izuku looked beside and saw a small girl about half his height sitting on a bench. She wore a doll-like attire, over the top dress, gloves, high heels, an umbrella, all with a similar colour scheme which is black with purple. She had black beady eyes as well as long silky blonde hair.

The girl stood up while smiling which put Izuku on his edge. He subtly stepped back as the girl reached out a hand.

"The name's Kazumi Masuda. What's yours?"