It blew away due to the strong wind. We just stood there, our clothes saturated with water, in the rain.

My foot still was on his. I gasp and lift my foot off him. I blush and look up slowly. His eyes and mine met. I gaze into his dark blue eyes while he doesn't blink. Everything was as if it froze.

I snapped out of it and saw my breath disintegrate into smoke because of the cold weather.    "Brr- It's a bit cold-" I shivered and he rubbed his hands against my arm. 

 "If I see you without your jacket tomorrow, you're not allowed to come out for the rest of the week." he comedically says.

 "Uh, Pat!" I jokingly complain.

He chuckles and keeps leading my way in this darkness. I feel my face heat up, but the outside is cold as ice.

 "Oh, we're here." his eyelashes shined with water. He opened the door for me. I went in and took off my soggy shoes.

I got myself a towel and dried my hair. "Do you want one, Patrick?"

 "Oh, no. I have to get back to work afterwards." he said, leaning against the door frame.

I kept trying to hide my blush in the towel. Well, better luck next time. He laughs at my attempt.

 "Goodnight, Az. See you tomorrow." Patrick waves and I wave back. The door closes and I see his shadow. 

I crawled to the window to get a good sight of him. I lean against the windowsill and see him running back to work, jumping over mud puddles.

...He noticed me. I snap out of whatever trance I was in and quickly close the curtain. I'm blushing like crazy.

After that, I can't stop smiling. I squeal in my blanket and pillow because I'm too happy. After a load of blanket-kicks, I take a shower and change into my pajamas.

Then I drift off to sleep.

//Daryll's POV//

We're at my house. Herobrine, TSC, Red, Green, and I have our eyes focused on this poster.

A Christmas Special

'When you have a crush'

'Do not confess in a rush'

'Instead invite him/her here'

'That will save your tear'

Place: Dreadfort- anywhere                                                                                                                                            Participants: 15+ aged anybody                                                                                                                                      When: 12/25 (Christmas), 8:00 PM

Bonus: I'm a shipper, and I already know who's going to come with who. Here's the list.

Ser Patrick x Azura

Daryll x Hilda

Rain x Stella

Lance x Ceris

 "Hmm. So are you going to ask Hilda out?" Herobrine asks. Everybody looks at me. My eyes just don't get off this.