Part 5. The Phantom.

Začít od začátku

"Hello. I think we need to have a talk, Feathers." Phantom said as he walked over and knelt down in front the demons. "I'm not talking to you..." Octavia glared. "You wanna play it that way? Ok..." Phantom said as he looked through a broken widow and saw Stolas storming through the streets. He had a plan forming. A plan he knew would work.

"Collar them!" Phantom said as three soldiers behind the demons strapped and locked collars around their necks. "Those little toys are some real fun. My own design, actually. Let me tell you why they're so fun. Let's say, naturally or magically, you're.... well...." Phantom was saying as he drew his right sidearm and pressed the barrel against her forehead.

"Bullet proof." He finished as the demons widened their eyes in fear. "Those kevlar and titanium collars do quite a lot. They send an electrical current through the body and can completely immobilize the wearer. They're equipped with powerful bombs that will blow your heads clean off. Last, and this is my favorite part... they have special crystals that completely turn off the abilities of anyone with powers... Angel and Demon alike. So what I'm saying is..." he was saying as his thumb pulled back the hammer to his gun. "Well.... what I'm saying is that you are mortal now. Now tell me. What does that THING out there want!" Phantom demand, pointing outside where Stolas stormed as Octavia finally spoke through her fear.

"Me... he's looking for me. He's my father..." she whispered out as she looked down. "Oh! So monsters from hell care about their offspring?" Phantom asked, his soldiers in the room laughing at his comment. "Yes... My father has problems, but... no matter whatever happens... he cares about me... and he'll do whatever it takes to protect me." She said. "Really?" Phantom said as he stood up slowly with a small laugh, confusing the demons. "Good..." Phantom said as he stared at Stolas as he continued his rampage.

"Give me the bird's phone." He said to a soldier who handed him a purple phone as he left for the door. "When I'm done with him, bring the demons to the cells of the tower. Im gonna say hi to our new friend." He said as Octavia was angered by Phantom.

"I warned you! He'll do whatever it takes to protect me!" She said, making him stop in the doorway.

"I know." He said as he pulled his hood over his helmet and looked back at her for a moment. "I'm Counting On It..."

Phantom walked outside and saw the red storm as it was devastating dark core troops. "All dark units retreat. This one's mine..." he said as he walked down the street as the storm stopped its motion in front of him. "Hey, you! We need to talk!" Phantom said as the black and red owl like face emerged from the storm. "You return my daughter! NOW, OR ELSE!" Stolas roared through the storm.

"Yeah... let me tell you what OR ELSE is... OR ELSE is this. Surrender... or she dies." Phantom said as he stood his ground against the storm. "You dare threaten my Daughter's life in front of me!" Stolas questioned in rage, his eyes narrowing.

"I dare." Phantom said as he held up her phone for him to see the wallpaper of them together, glowing in front of his eyes. "Via..." Stolas thought to himself as his eyes widened. The phone was proof. They had her. He couldn't risk her safety.

"Alright, Human... well played..." he said as he revealed his base form. A tall, slender gray feathered owl with red eyes of defeat. "Cuff, Collar, Bag, and Tag em!" Phantom said as soldiers collared and cuffed Stolas and chunked him into a truck with the three other demons they had caught.

"Well, well..." Phantom said as he smirked while he looked at Stolas as he held his daughter. "What's the matter, Demon? Never seen real Demon Hunter before?" Phantom asked smugly as he slammed the truck doors shut as soldier ran up to Phantom as his car remotely drove in front of him as the prisoner truck drove to the tower.