chapter 22 ✅

"you wouldn't dare."

"you don't actually know me, Ari." he chuckled

Namjoon was capable of anything, to the extent that i would be increasingly fearful of him.

he started to gently stroke my cheeks, "it's a pity that you're taken by someone, otherwise i would've had you all to myself." he smirked. i moved his hand from my face, he chuckled at my reaction. in that moment i felt like hitting him but something prevented me not to, perhaps the thought of him getting extremely angry and perhaps hitting me back. after that incident, i was careful of what i would say to me, he would get angered easily.

"don't fight it baby. allow yourself to experience the joy." he teased me. i rolled my eyes and tried to push him away but i couldn't, he was too strong.

"you don't want me to be aggressive with you, Ari." he warned me. i tried to tell him that i didn't want to do anything but he always had the right words to say that would cause me to submit.

he picked me up and placed me on the table, he spread my legs wide enough for him to do whatever he pleased. he touched the inner part of my thigh, i gasped at coldness of his wedding ring that touched my inner thigh.

"further up?" he asked. i slightly nodded, his hand moved slightly up. he pulled down my underwear, his index finger touched my clitoris. i gasped again, i closed my eyes and sighed.

"look at me baby." i opened my eyes and looked up at him, "i know you want this as much as i do." his finger started to play with my clitoris by gently flicking it. i let out a moan, his middle finger searched for the entrance and he found it. he inserted his finger and to his surprise, i wasn't as tight.

"i see you aren't tight, who fucked you?" he asked with a stern look on his face. i tried to tell him that i didn't have sex with anyone but he didn't buy the lie. ''don't you dare lie to me, who fucked you?'' ''it was Jungkook!'' i blurted out, he scoffed. ''oh so you're fucking him now? haven't i made it clear that you're mine? it seems like you don't listen.''

"i'm sorry, i won't sleep with him again. just please don't do anything." i begged him, i hated seeing him angry not only at other people but especially at me. i was always fearful whenever he would get angry at me, he could've been either aggressive or would say unkind words to me.

"how can i possibly believe you?" he asked, "just believe me, Joonie. at least tell me what you want and i can give it to you, or what ever you want to do. just please don't do anything to Jungkook." i pleaded. at that point tears began to flow down on my cheeks.

he first clenched his jaw and stared at me, i wasn't sure on what was going through his mind, after a few seconds he stepped back, searching for a something inside his pocket and took out a condom. he began to put on the condom, as he did i began to wipe my tears away. i had to accept the fact that i was only Namjoon's and no one else's.

i turned around and saw his diary, it looked like he tried to hide it under a stack of files but it was somewhat poking out.

"eyes on me." i quickly turned around and looked at him. he came closer to me, without saying a word to me he positioned himself in between my legs, without any warning he rammed his dick inside, i groaned out loud. it was so unexpected, i immediately felt a knot in my stomach. his pace was fast that time around. i gripped onto his shirt, my moans got louder and louder.

"control your moans. i would love people to hear you but of course you wouldn't want that in this holy place" he teased, i tried to quiet down but the pain and pleasure prevented me not to. "look at me." i looked up at him, he was already looking at me. he commanded me to not break eye contact, he wanted to see how he made me feel.

i began to rub my clitoris, the pleasure grew immensely. "you like it baby? how about i do this?" he inserted his dick deeper inside me, i moaned louder than my previous ones. i rubbed my clitoris faster, "f-fuck" i cursed, he chuckled at my response.

i whimpered, he would continue to insert his dick deeper inside me until it felt like he was touching my womb. his moans also got louder, it was mixed with his curse words as well. he looked like he was in a trance. i honestly loved seeing him in that state.

after a while we lost our pace due to the fact that we were reaching our climax, "d-daddy... i'm about t-to..." i couldn't finish my sentence, he inserted his dick deep inside me until i had an org*sm. he also had an org*sm, we both were breathing heavily.

i rested my head on his chest, "i hate you." i stated. he chuckled, "i love you too baby." i sat up properly, he removed his dick and took off the condom, i pulled up my underwear and got off the table.

he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer, "you're mine, Ari. always remember that." i nodded, "say it back." he commanded, "i-i'm yours, Namjoon." i answered, "Namjoon? what about daddy?" i sighed, "i'm yours, daddy." i answered while looking away.

he kissed me on my neck and let me go, i left his office and made my way back to the reception area.

๑⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙⁠๑

i reached the reception, i sat down at my desk and sighed. i couldn't comprehend how my life was such a mess, i was confused about everything. my feelings towards Jungkook, my feelings towards Namjoon. even Christopher had been acting strange towards me, this feeling felt new to me.

i had the urge to scream but couldn't, i didn't want people to have the thought of me being a psychopath or something. Jimin noticed how distraught i looked, he asked if i was alright but i assured him that i was just exhausted. deep down i was slowly reaching my breaking point.

the thought of choosing between Jungkook and Namjoon brought fear, although Namjoon behaved like asshole but he definitely had a soft side, a side that i always wanted from him. not the side that made me feel guilty internally, the side that made me feel inferior to him.

Jungkook was also an amazing person, i loved his free spirited energy. his confidence and happiness radiated off him, he always made me feel special even at the times of us being great friends.

Namjoon and Jungkook contain certain things that i didn't like or i felt threatened by, Namjoon was a married man with a child. i felt like a homewrecker at some point, Jungkook is close friends with a woman that i hated ever since i started working at that company.

Christopher? nothing... he seemed too good to be true, no beef with anyone in the office. no one really disliked him, everyone spoke highly of him, he's the type that i would actually want to be with but sadly i don't feel anything for him. i could possibly had a crush on him and perhaps love him from afar.

i couldn't begin to fathom how i was going to deal with this situation, a part of me blamed myself for allowing myself to give myself away to a married man, i started to hate myself in the worst way possible but i had an epiphany.

choices is a real thing, a part me had to make choice between Kim Namjoon or Jeon Jungkook and honestly, i didn't know who. i felt bad, i felt bad for myself, i felt bad for both Namjoon and Jungkook.

what if my brother was right about me being in love with Namjoon? what if i loved Kim Namjoon?

please vote if you loved the chapter! have a nice day or evening! ^^