124. Gentle Nature 18+

Start from the beginning

Izuku: *pant* Y-You're close right? So am I.

Kaina: *moan* A-Ah do it. F-Fill me with your cum Izuku.

Izuku continues to fuck her for another minute before abruptly enlarging his dick and slamming it balls deep into her. Her eyes widen as she lets out a scream, her orgasm so sudden and intense that she was shaking. Her toes were curled in and Izuku was buried deep into her as he cums, filling her up to the brim before pulling out of her. She luckily picks herself up though her legs were shaky before hugging Izuku.

Smut Ended (1/5)

Kaina: *cuddle* Thanks.

Izuku: Your welcome.

Later

Izuku: Umm.....

Izuku stood in the spare bedroom, seeing Revy strip herself of her clothes before straddling onto his naked lap.

Izuku: So we're doing this no-

Revy: *scowl* Just shut up and fuck!

Smut Warning (2/5)

Without hesitation, she lowers herself onto his dick but lets out a deep sigh, feeling her insides being filled up. He immediately begins thrusting up into her, earning some cute moans as he hugs him.

Revy: N-Ngh~ J-Just like that kid~

Izuku: *smirk* Who knew the Revy that's always tough would be this soft in bed~

Revy: *growl* S-Shut up- *moan* Ah~

Izuku: I'll do as you wish though.

He grabs her hips, pushing her deeper onto his dick while living the noises coming out of her mouth. Leaning forward, he takes her by the lips, surprising the woman though she sinks into the kiss as they both made out.

Revy: *pulls back* N-Not bad for a kisser....

Izuku: I can say the same.

*SLAP*

She yelps at the slap on her ass though a shy look was present on her face as Izuku looks up to her.

Revy: I-I don't mind a few of those.

Izuku: That's alright......

She rests her chin on his shoulder, enjoying the comfort of his arms along with his thick length comfortably stretching her out. Just like that, Izuku buries his head into her breasts while thrusting in and out of her for a while, loving how she's enjoying it until he felt a pressure in his pelvis.

Revy: *squirm* I-Izuku I-I'm c-close!

Izuku: Me too.

And in the next second, he cums into her pussy. She lets out a surprising yelp at the sudden warmth but quickly relaxes to the feeling, moaning at the intense pleasure she is feeling as her juices squirt onto Izuku. Letting her ride on him for another 15 seconds, Izuku finally pulls out of her before they both laid on the bed in each other's arms.

Smut End (2/5)

Revy: *cuddle* Not bad kid. That was better than before.

Izuku: I'm not a kid.

Revy: *pat* You're a kid. I'll call you whatever I want.

She shoves his head into her breasts, ignoring his attempts to push away from her.

Izuku:......Alright then........another round?

Revy:....*smirk* Sure thing kid.

Later