this is why i dont socialize

°mio pov°

    I don't like the idea of living on a cruel earth.
    Hello, I'm an angel, the names Mio. My mission, to kill a person. Some man named Jason, who is a murderer and goes specifically after children. I hover about an alley,hiding my wings that still pop out a bit. I see him smoking a cigarette, some on the ground next to the trashcan.
    "Hello sir, I'm here to aquire your soul. Let's get this over with,okay?" I tell him before pulling out my light yellow, blue, and white sword from my left. He stumbles and drops his last cigarette before holding his fist to fight. I lanch at him and stab him through the pancreas. He drips blood, choking on it too.
    "It'll be over soon." I whisper, pulling the sword off to clean it. Very disgusting of blood to trash my sword. It was made only 3 years ago. He trys to crawl away, groaning in pain while leaving a trail of crimson blood from his body. I just watch, waiting for him to drop dead infant of me. As he keeps going, I start to loose my patience, I walk to him and crush his heart with my white boot.
     He stops breathing, his ghost soul floating to me. "LET ME GO BACK, LET ME GO BACK!" He screams at me trying to hit me but failing. "Come, let's go." I say, blasting him into the sky, where the others will take care of him.