Chapter 3

A week Later*
                                   ~~~Lehlani~~~
           I scroll through the ig stories on my feed and run across Aarons. There's a boomerang of Cassidy and Aaron on the couch. He's knocked out but his arms are around her and she has her face buried in his chest. The video has the eyes emoji and a question mark on it. Who tf does she think she is bruh? Jae,Lahna and Lele are all out ion even know where but i've been staying at home all day. Basically moping. I couldn't hang with Aaron since he was hanging with his new "bestfriend". She also been postin on her story all day and its nonstop of him.
   "Hello?",Jaevion says as he joins the group facetime. "Heyyy bitchees",Millie smiles. "Wasspoppin?",Harley answers quickly. "Okay, y'all look at this shit and tell me if they look like just friends to you.",I say quickly sending them the videos that she's been posting. Like them cooking together,them throwin popcorn at each other watching a movie. And her being laid all up on him.
        "Hell nah. Lani I hate to break it to you but she's sleepin with your nigga. Or they just feelin on each other.",Jaevion says with a serious look. "Aaron wouldn't do that to her tho. But she is trying to snatch your nigga.",Harley says. "Can we jump her?",Millie chimes in. "No we are not jumping her. But I think i'm bout to beat her ass",I say hoppin up off my bed as she post again. "Ard peep this y'all. It says, 'For those, all up in my business. I'm not sayin if he my nigga or not. We just enjoy each other. And he got a 'girlfriend' so bye.' First off. Why the hell is girlfriend in quotes. And what the hell she mean enjoyin each other.",I vent.
             "Oh nah. Catch ha in the street and whoop her ass....",Jaevion shrugs. "Why you think I'm bout to change my clothes?",I say, tossing the phone on my bed. I change into a pair of sweats and tie my hair up.  "Don't kill her okay. I don't wanna have to bail you out of jail",I hear harley. "Or if you do kill her. Let me know so I can help hide it",Millie offers. "You hoes are crazy",Jaevion laughs.
     "Yeah. I'll call you guys if I do.",I say before hanging up. I call my group chat that has de, jay,jae,lahna and Lele and Cj and Aaron I facetime them and Jae and jay pick up first. "Get ya friend and his lil bestfriend cause they seriously bout to get fucked up",I say posting my phone up on my tv. "Why what he do?",Jay asks. "His lil friend think she funny",I say, sending the screenshots to the group chat. "Yeah, she needs her ass beat",Jae says as she reads.
         "And he had to see it cause they been together alllll day",I say, turning off my music. "What y'all niggas want?",Cj yawns into the phone. "Look stupid",Lele rolls her eyes. When did she join. "Maybe he didn't know what she was postin",I hear De next to Jae. "His ass knew.",I hear Lahnas' voice. She must be wit Jay. "Like she said. His Ass knew. And she know what the fuck she doin",Jae adds on.
                "She finna be in for a rude awakenin. Cause I got the key to his place. And now I got an attitude",I say seriously. "Aw shitttt. It's really on sis got the bonnet",Jae says as I grab my oversized bonnet. "Just don't do nun too crazy wifeyy",Lahna pleads. "I won't. But no promises",I give them a small smile. "I'll see y'all later tho",I say and hang up.
                                    **********
       I twist the key in the door and open it to see them on the couch. Is this bitch feeding him? "No it's so good bruh!",I hear her. "Damn i'm interrupting again?",I scoff. "Oh hey girlll",she says in a fake voice. "Bitch don't hey girl me",I look her up and down. "Leh. What's wrong?",Aaron asks. "Oh so shawty got you brainwashed?",I ask.
           "Maybe I should go",she says standing up. "Nah. Stay here so I can beat ya ass.",I walk towards her but Aaron pulls me back by the waist. "Cass go. I'll call you later",he says. She leaves quickly. "The fuck is ya problem bruh?",he shouts,and lets me go. "Tf is MY problem?",I shout back. "Yea?" "You the one posted up wit a bitch who clearly don't got good intentions!",I scream. He rolls his eyes, "What're you talkin bout shawty",he asks.
    "Are y'all fuckin?",I ask with a straight face. He doesn't say anything. "Oh my god...Y'all are fucking.",I say, surprised. He really did me like this tho bruh. "No we aren't fuckin. And what you mean bad intentions? Cass is just the homie bro",he says. "If you call me bro one mo fuckin time. And why the hell you bein so dumb? You can't see that she's tryna be with you?",I scoff. I pull out my phone and show him everything she's posted.
             "So what do you want me to do?",he asks genuinely. "I don't know Aaron. What do you think you should do?",I ask looking up at him. "Talk to her and tell her not to post shit like that",he says. "That's it?",I ask. He nods. "That's not gonna make her lose feelings.",I shake my head. "So you want me to cut her off?",he asks. "No. Cause I ain't gon make you choose. I just want her to back the fuck off and for you to not allow it. How would you feel if I was posted up cuddling and doing couple shit with another nigga who I said was just a friend. Not to mention, she was sittin on your fuckin lap dude",I feel my face getting hotter and i'm tryin not to cry. I'm fuckin heated bruh. And he doesn't find shit wrong wit what she's doin.
           "I see your point but she still gon be around regardless ",he says. "Wowwwwww. So you made up your mind a while ago huh?",I laugh a little. "Understandable.",I say and leave my key on the table. "Give it to her. She clearly got you sprung fam",I laugh and close the door behind me. What just happened.
                                  ~~~ Andre ~~~~~~
       "So you planned out this entire thing by yourself?",I turn to Lehlani as she slides into my car. "With the help of Jae, Lahna, and Lele yessir",she smiles. She look so damn fine. But I'm not gon make my move even tho, her and Aaron broke up. It's just too recent to do anything rn. He ain't good enough for her anyway tho. "Okay. i am officially readyyy to go",she says adjusting her seatbelt.
    "They said they'd meet us there. But some decided to catch later flights and some decided to catch earlier flights",she pulls out her phone."Bet.",I say as I pull off. "Can we talk about somethin?",I ask. "Yea wassup?",she turns to me. "I know it's sort of recent but why haven't you talked about the break up?",I steer. "Cause it isn't that big of a deal. I'm fine without him. And I just wanna enjoy the trip without any thought of what's happened.",she sighs.
          "Then that's what we'll do.",I smile. I just wanna make this trip as fun as possible. It is too Miami after all.