Jay Hong × reader (request)

En başından başla

"Um, Jay. Is everything okay?" You asked.

". . ."

"Ya sure? You're being offly quiet."

". . ."

"Okayyyy." You sighed.

You knew the perfect way to lift his spirits. You could tell him!

"Ja-"

Your mouth was quickly covered by Daniel.
You realized what you were fixing to do and mentally facepalmed.

Jay looked at the two of you confusingly. Something wasnt settling right with him and he didn't like it.

He wants sO bad to trust you.
But, how close you are with Daniel these days just didn't feel right.

You noticed how almost. . . upset Jay seemed. And you wanted sO bad to explain. Buuut, you couldn't come up with anything on the spot.

"Um. Im not very hungry. So I'mma head back to class." You quickly gathered your things and walked off, Daniel following.

If anyone could see his eyes they'd probably find he held an almost upset expression.

The last day of school

And you walked out the door with Daniel. Not Jay.

Today you were finishing up some of the last preparations for the surprise.

Christmas was almost here annnd your present was all put together.
Well, for the most part anyways.

You just had to make another run to the jewelry store to pick up the present.

"Finally. Who knew having something custom made like this would take this long?" You sighed as you walked out of the store.

"I know right." Daniel laughed.

"Welp, RIP my savings T-T"

"You know I'm sure he would have been happy with anything you got him."

"I know. But it's still our first Christmas together. And I really really really want it to be special!!" You sighed.

"I understand."

You brought your hands up to your mouth to blow on them. Because your dumbass forgot your damned gloves.

"Cold?"

"Yes."

"Here."

He took off his own gloves and gently slid them on your hands.

"Thanks Dan- Jay?!"

You just so happened to catch sight of blonde and quickly snapped your head over to look at him.

And he was nOt happy.

"Jay. It's not what it looks like!"

Jay stomped over to where you two were and stood in between y'all.

He "glared" at Daniel.

"Jay. Calm down. Its not what it looks like!" You tried to get his attention.

He turned dto you and huffed.

"I know I know. Daniel was helping me with something. And I had forgotten my gloves. He was just giving me his because I was cold."

". . ."

"It's a surprise! I can't tell you! I nearly did thousands of times! That's why I've been avoiding you and hanging out with everyone! I'm sorry. I just didn't want to ruin the surprise."