"Stop frowning and smile just a bit. You're pretty when you smile."

Ugh. I heard all of that before and not even once did I fall for that. Not here, not now.

"Are you sure you can pay for the both of us here?" Looking at her from head to toe, I don't think so.

"Don't judge a book by its cover, Rosie-ssi." She smiles not even looking a bit intimidated by me which is a first. All people I met the first time were all intimidated by me! Even after they get to know me! What's wrong with her?

"Whatever. Just order me something you can pay."

"Does that mean I can order you everything on the menu? It's okay for me just make sure you'll finish them all." She said nonchalantly, not even glancing at me as she looks through the menu.

"Do you know how annoying you are?"

She laughs which annoyed me more as if I wasn't already enough. "I am not. You're just annoyed because you're on a date with me."

"WE. ARE. NOT. ON. A. DATE!"

"Hey will you calm down? I'm just playing with you. Let's just eat dinner, like friends. Alright?" She smiles gently. She looks... never mind.

-

"Do you even know my name?" She asks out of nowhere.

"Yes."

"What is it then? You haven't called me by name yet."

"It's more fun calling you 'yah'."

"You can call me that but what's my name?"

I don't really know. I can't remember it because when Jisoo introduced her to us I'm in an internal panic. So yeah, this is embarrassing.

"Li..Lissy?"

She grinned. "Close enough."

She's not even offended? Is she even real?

-

I went to the rest room in just a short while and I already find that girl flirting with another girl.

"Take me home now."

"Who is she?" The other girl asks raising her ugly brows at me. What a bitch.

"Oh she's my date." Lissy or whatever her name is said, grabbing me close to her while grinning from ear to ear.

"You said you're single." The bitch said while smirking at me. Gosh! I want to pull her hair.

"Oh yeah, we aren't at that stage yet."

Okay. I've had enough. "Stop flirting and take me home!"

"Sorry. We have to go. See you around!"

I look at the bitch over my shoulder and smirk at her. So cheap.

-

She grabs me AGAIN and drags me around AGAIN and I just let her. I'm so tired of bitching at her when she's not even the least affected.

"You want to go somewhere else?" She asks.

"I said take me home."

"Because you're jealous?"

I AM NOT JEALOUS. "Tsk. You're so full of yourself."

"Yeah, I get the feeling when there are girls fighting over me."

"I didn't even fight her."

She winks at me. "Just let me keep it to myself."

-