"What's your name," he asked.

"I'm Alexus. What about you?"

"You can call me Scarr," he responded.

"Hi, you guys had a problem," a woman came to the front.

"Yeah, the cashier that was up here had a real bad attitude and I don't think that's good for business," Scarr looked at her like he said something smart.

"I'm sorry about that," she held out the plate and drink she had, "here's your food, and you'll be getting a refund on your card. I'll handle her."

"Thank you so much," they both told her.

A worker handed her another plate with a number written on top with a drink, "Order 349!"

"That's me," Scarr took the plate from the lady.

She went and sat down at a table and he followed behind her.

"You need something," she asked.

"I'm waiting for them to leave," he pointed at the paparazzi.

"Oh, they here for you," she asked and he nodded as she opened her plate. She bowed her head and said grace and he followed suit.

"So what you do?"

"I'm a rapper," he replied.

"Oh ok," she nodded and started getting into her food.

Once she was almost done, she looked up, "They're gone."

"Thank you. What you doing today," he asked her.

"I have to go Christmas shopping. I've had a lot going on, so I forgot about shopping."

"Can I get to know you? As a friend," he clarified.

"Sure," she shrugged.

-

-

Alexus was walking around the mall talking to scar and he was holding all of her bags for her. He had even secretly bought her something while they were in the store.

They had known each other for about five hours and they had being getting to know each other the whole time. Once he heard what she liked, he immediately started looking for things for her.

He liked her personality, and he could tell her had a kind heart, especially with all of the shopping she was doing for her family. As an added bonus, she was pretty.

"I'm not celebrating with my family. But my label having a Christmas party," he responded when she asked what he was doing for the holidays.

"You're welcome to stop by my house," she offered.

"That's cool," he told her, "You have any siblings?"

"Yeah," she answered, "I have two older brothers."

"You the baby," he laughed, " I just know they ass overprotective."

"That shit not funny. It's so annoying," she rolled her eyes.

"They just love you," he told her once he stopped laughing.

"I know," she sighed, and they finally made it to her car, "Thank you so much."

"No problem," he sat the bags in her backseat, and then hugged her.

It caught her off guard, but then she hugged him back.

"I'll text you when, I get home."

"Aight, stay dangerous Lexxi."

-

-

Alexus sat in her car in front of the gate to Dayvon's house, thinking if she should just punch in the code or push the buzzer.

She decided to enter the code and drove in, she hesitantly got out of the deciding not to let her nerves get to her. Before she knew it, she was knocking on the door, with the Walgreens bag in hand.

"Hey," a brownskin girl came to the door.

oh, alexus thought.

"Hey, is Von here?"

The girl looked into the house and shrugged, "Maybe."

"I need to talk to him about something. He knows me if he didn't, I wouldn't have a key to his house. That's not impor-," Alexus got cut off.

"He got the locks changed yesterday, but I'm finna go get him," she said and walked away.

Alexus stood in the doorway, not wanting to go in and intrude since he'd already changed the locks.

Obviously, he didn't want her there.

"Wassgood," Von came to the front door. It was obvious that he had just woken up, he was rubbing his eyes, and his voice was raspy.

She instantly felt herself get wet from his voice. Her pregnancy had made her hypersensitive, so she was regular horny. Times 12.

"I was coming to tell you-," she started.

"Bae! Your phone is ringing," the girl called.

"Give me a minute," he called back.

"Bae? And you changed the locks?" she laughed

"You said you wanted to tell me something important," he raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah, I'm-," she got cut off again.

"Baby you still downstairs? Come lay down with me," she called again.

"Mymy, I just told you to give me a minute."

"I'm gonna go," she said before walking off.

"Shouldn't have came anyways," he tried to mumble, but she heard it anyways.

"For real," she turned around.

"Don't start that shit lil folks, I-," this time she cut him off.

She was sick of it at this point. He said he loved her all the time, but it took him days to get over her. She came to tell him about her pregnancy, and she couldn't even do that. She was getting irritated really fast, and her emotions were starting to get the best of her. Alexus wanted to cry and she didn't even know why.

"That's the point, I'm not doing this. I'm leaving, and I fucking hate you," she turned around and walked away from him just as the first tear hit her cheek.

"I hate you and love you so damn much," she whispered as she made it to her car.

i told y'all a new chapter everyday this week❤️ 1/04/23...

thoughts?

comments?

suggestions on anything?

how y'all feeling?

vote for me...

finished: December 25, 2022 \ Around 5 something pm

1,221 words.