28

5 months later

5 months later...

"Get away from me," Alexus said to nobody because they were too deep into sleep to hear her.

She was now 10 months pregnant because her baby not yet came. If they baby did not come in the next three days, they were going to induce her.

Everyone was on high alert in anticipation for the baby. So, they stayed around her, and she loved them, but she was tired. She needed her space.

Jayda was nudged into her side, India was laid on the other side of her, while Dess was on her thigh right beneath her belly.

Kayla was beside her bed on an air mattress with Grandbabii and Von was in a room down the hall.

Her brothers, Scarr and booka were waiting patiently by their phones for the moment to come.

She pushed the girls off of her and went into the bathroom. She did her brushed her teeth, and looked into the mirror, rubbing her belly.

Tears start to run down her face as she thought about having a mother or father there at her child's birth with her.

She was thankful for Von's mom. She loved the hell out of Lexx and anybody else that was around her really.

Ms. Denise (i know that's not her real name) was currently downstairs making all of them breakfast.

She snapped out of her trance once she heard her bath water cut on, she turned to see a shirtless Scarr.

"When did you get here," she questioned.

"About 10 minutes, I was downstairs talking to mama Denise," he answered, "Come on so you can bath."

She took off her bra and her shorts that she had on carefully beneath her belly. He took off his sweats and briefs before stepping in with her. He hugged her body, and she had her hand on her belly, so he put his hand over hers.

"What are we doing?" He asked.

"We're being us. We're being casual," she responded.

"Sometimes I felt like I took advantage of you though. You were vulnerable when we started this."

"You didn't do anything wrong. I was vulnerable, but I was aware. If I didn't want it to happen, it wouldn't have." She said and he nodded.

"What were you crying for baby," he asked.

"My mom and dad, if you can even call them that. I have no doubt in my mind that I will be an amazing mother, because I want to be everything that she was not. But I wish it didn't have to be that way. I wish I could look up to her for an example. Someone I could call on when my baby's crying and I don't know why. But I got this. I've never needed her and I sure as hell don't need her now," she expressed.