18

two weeks later

two weeks later...

Lexx woke up and mentally rolled her eyes. She was laying on her side with Von behind her, his arm holding her to him. She winced at the pain in her lower half.

"Von," she tapped him. He didn't move.

"Von, get up," he didn't get up, he just pulled her body closer to his.

"Go back to sleep," he rasped.

"Baby you have to take it out," she whined.

"No, go back to sleep," he nuzzled his face into her neck.

She rolled her eyes and waited until she heard his breath even out again before she started to move. Slowly slipping his dick out of her.

He literally wanted to be in her skin. He'd asked her last night and she was hesitant but sometime through the night he ended up inside her, and he fell asleep like that.

She made her way to the bathroom with the light pain she felt. She took her shower and did her hygiene before going back into her room, seeing him still sleeping. She kissed all over his face until she felt movement.

"You want something to eat before I go baby," she asked.

"Only if you feel like it," he answered getting out of the bed.

He walked into the bathroom to shower and do his hygiene and she ordered Waffle House on Door Dash.

PrettyIndie😻💅🏾 Would Like to FaceTime..

"Good morning," India said when the call connected.

"Good morning."

"What time do you want to leave," India asked. They had finally decided to plan a day out.

"Give me about an hour," Lexx responded.

"Who's car are we taking?"

"We can take mine, but where you at," India questioned looking at her background.

"Von's house," she told her and stuck her tongue out .

"That's where I'm getting you from," she asked and Lexx nodded, "We getting something to eat,"

"Yeah, I just ordered food for Von because I'm leaving."

"Not you buying food, he gotta be fucking yo' head up," India laughed.