chapter one

CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE

wolf moon

season one , episode one

Juliette was staying at her old house, where her mother and little brother live. She was reviewing the syllabus for the class she was going to start the year with, when she suddenly heard a loud creak.

  Juliette took a few moments, considering that maybe she had just imagined the noise. She knew she hadn't imagined it when she suddenly heard her little brother, Scott yell. She immediately got up and ran to where she heard the scream. Right before she reached the door, she caught a glimpse out the window, where she saw Stiles hanging upside down and Scott holding a baseball bat.

  Juliette then realized that it was most likely that Stiles had scared the actual crap out of Scott. She was going to head back up to her room but then their conversation caught her interest.

  "They're bringing in every officer from the Beacon Department, and even State Police." Stiles told Scott sounding way too excited for something that could be bad news. "For what?" asked Scott.

  "Two joggers found a body in the woods." Stiles explained as he got down from hanging upside down, "A dead body?" Scott questioned him. "No, a body of water. Yes, dumbass, a dead body." Juliette laughed quietly at Stiles' response.

  "You mean like murdered?" asked Scott, sounding a little shocked. "Nobody knows yet. Just that it was a girl, probably in her 20s."

  Juliette furrowed her brows subconsciously, wondering who it could be.

  "Hold on, if they found the body, then what are they looking for?" Scott asked his best friend.

  "That's the best part." said Stiles, sounding way too eager, "They only found half."

  That's when it all clicked in Juliette's head, the body that Stiles was so eager about, was the body of Laura Hale.

  "We're going."

  That conversation led to the phone call Juliette and Derek were having now.

"Derek, I think they found the other half of Laura's body. Just a few minutes ago my little brother's best friends told him that his father, Sheriff Stilinksi, got a call about a body being found. Except that it was only half. And well, them being themselves they're out in the preserve right now, looking for that half."

  Derek sighed on the other side of the phone, "Alright, I'll go check it out. I'll keep them out of trouble."

  Juliette smiled, "Thank you. Be safe out there. Whoever killed her could still be out there." As they said their goodbyes on the phone, Juliette decided that she's had enough for one day.