"Oh my god! I'm starting to see how rude you really are!" I say playfully. "Rude utterly rude" she says acting all hurt. I shake my head smiling. Turning around about to leave the room.

"Wait Aurora" I hear Xavier say. I turn around to look at him. "Yes?" I ask. "Thank you for making him sort things out between us two. If you didn't tell him to he wouldn't trust me" he says stopping for a second.

"Come on burst it out of yourself Xavier" I say. I know something was up. He wanted to say something. But I have no idea what was stopping him. "Please don't hurt him." He says. I'm speechless. As everyone else is.

"That was never my intention in the first place" I say smiling at him getting a smile in return. As I'm about to walk out I stop again. "Oh and Xavier" I wait to get his attention back.

Which I do in a second. "Yes?" He asks this time. "Take it easy on him. What ever he does don't blame it on yourself. Or him for that matter. And Alessandro" I stop getting Alessandros attention.

"I think he needs yours and Xavier's help in Italy. I offered to help. He didn't decline but he didn't agree either. But I think he needs it from the men that he loves and cares about the most" I say.

Making them both look at one another. "Si Aurora. No go don't make him wait. He's an impatient boy" Alessandro says smiling at me. "Oh I know that" I reply making us all laugh.

"We'll catch you guys later" I say. I hear a few byes. I walk out the door and there he was leaning against the passengers door looking at his phone. Looking ridiculously handsome.

He suddenly looks up and he puts his phone away the second he sees me. "Well hello baby you look amazing" he says kissing my forehead. "Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself" I reply.

"Well thank you principessa" (Princess) he says opening the door for me. "Aren't you a gentleman today" I say sarcastically. "I'm always one" he said rolling his eyes playfully.

"Yea yea of course" I reply making us both laugh. He closes my door and walks over to his own. Opening them and sitting inside. He starts the engine looking hot as ever.

Which drives me insane. "Why you staring at me like that?" He asks. "Nothing. How did the meeting go?" I ask. "It went well surprisingly. But Aurora I have to ask you something" he says turning his voice into a serious tone.

"Yea?" I ask. "Would you like to take over your mafia?" He asked me taking me completely of guard. "Dante... I don't even know what to do" I reply. "I'll teach you. I'll help you out. I can be the second in command if it makes you feel better Aurora. You'll always be able to count on me" he says turning his voice into a soft tone.

We were out of the driveway by now. "But Giovanni is the boss now" I say. "He's not yet. The ceremony didn't happen yet" he replied looking at the road. "I-I mean sure." I reply.

"Aurora baby I'm not going to force you into it. I just want to give you something you deserve. And you deserve that mafia" he said. Do I deserve that mafia? I don't even know how to do anything in it.

"Okay. Okay I'll uh I'll take it" I say. "Your brothers don't want the mafia. They're thinking of taking it down. But I'm sure that you can be the most amazing boss in this world" he said driving up to the restaurant we're having our dinner in.

"Dante do you promise me to help me with it though?" I ask him. "Be honest" I added. "Yes Aurora. I'll teach you how to handle things. And I'll help you with everything I promise" he turned to me and said it.

"Okay. But what about the people that work for this mafia? Last time I checked we were planning on living in Italy" I say. I mean I can't just leave. My life is there. I only came to California few months ago.