The ones in the know how about the situation like Cocalia didn't care much about it. Welt, Einstein and Nikola weren't that informed about the happenings of ME corp.

Meanwhile Mei was staring wide eyed at the screen when she heard what Karna said. After her father got arrested she was only seen with scorn by the people. Even her so called friends turned their backs on her. Due to this she started to become cold towards everyone, even to Kiana who for some reason has been chasing after her.

She was certain that no one actually cared for so she was really surprised when she heard what Karna said and discreetly looked at Karna who has a frown on his face. HoT also looked at Karna from the corner of her eyes.

"What happened?" Cecilia asked Theresa.

Theresa then explained the situation to Cecilia who nodded and then looked at Mei with a kind gaze. Sirin had seen her gaze and turned to look at Mei. Then she also turned to look at Karna as well. Due to her experience in Babylon she has a deep seethed hatred for humans and very much for those associated with Schicksal.

She was a bit curious about how Karna talked and decided to just observe him. The Pseudo Herrscher's were also looking at him with narrowed eye's.

"These people are idiots." Karna said as he finished his food.

He placed the newspaper on the bench and stood up. His mood was now ruined from the new and so he started to walk and wander around the city. His walk led him to one Chiba academy where he was standing at the front and looking at the large building.

"That's a big school. Seems pretty high class as well." Karna said as he looked at the building.

"It's not that high class." Mei muttered to herself.

But Karna managed to hear her as he glanced at her.

Karna looked at the building and then walked a bit further and then leaned on a tree on the left side of the academy. There were other trees as well and due to it he was quite well hidden. He looked around himself as he looked for anyone and seeing that no one was near he looked at his right hand and then pulled down the red glove.

His right hand was almost fully pink in colour with veins raising a bit from his hand.

Most of the people in the theatre gasped when they saw his hand as they turned to look at Karna who was annoyed. Sirin and her group were now more interested in him.

"Great." Karna muttered with a sigh.

"Show me your hand." Himeko said seriously.

Karna looked around him and saw that the people around him were also looking at him. Mei and her Herrscher form were also looking at him, the first in apprehension while the second in curiousity. Fu Hua was looking at him with narrowed eye's as she was also gripping her handrest.

Karna sighed to himself before he pulled off the glove from his own right hand. It showed his whole right hand was now pink with veins going upwards a bit. Himeko grabbed his hand and looked at it before she looked at him. Welt along with Einstein and Nikola also made their way to him. Then to their surprise Mobius also came beside him as she looked at his hand curiously.

"What?" Karna asked as he was getting unnerved at the number of people looking at his hand.

"I've never seeing something like this before." Welt said as he looked at the hand.

Himeko looked at Einstein and Welt but didn't say anything. Cocalia was also looking

"This is the first time I'm seeing a human being have the Honkai corruption concentrated at one part of their body. Usually it spreads through their body like veins." Nikola said as she looked at his hand.