Chapter 34: "Victory"

Start from the beginning

Iida: "I'll go to Aizawa-sensei, you help others!" He said it as he ran to Aizawa-sensei and we just started running to Endeavor group. Suddenly Shigaraki stood up and jumped in some direction.

Tsuyu: "He's trying to run away!" She said it as she stopped.

Y/N: "Oh now he doesn't!" I said it as I shoot my arm at him like some fishing rod. Luckily, I grabbed him by his leg with my stretched out arm. "Gotcha!" I said it as I was now dragging him back to us. Of course, he tried to get my arm off of him, but it was useless since I was literally made out of rubber, so punching my arm won't do anything. "We need to knock him out somehow!" I said it as he was getting close. Suddenly some silhouette jumped out from underground and punched Shigaraki really hard.

Mirio: "Powe-e-e-e-er!" He yelled out as Shigaraki fell to the ground with my arm still attached.

Izuku: "Mirio?!" He called out in shock as I let Shigaraki go and let my arm go back to me.

Mirio: "Long time no see, right?!" He said it as he successfully landed on the ground.

Y/N: "Well, we didn't see ya for a quite some time, so, I guess." I said it with the shrug.

Izuku: "Alright, Shigaraki is out cold, now we need to-" He wanted to say.

Y/N: "Now you rest, you fucking bone breaker." I said it as I looked at his arm. "And we need to tie Shigaraki up, and after the police will come turn him in to them." I said it as I looked at Shigaraki.

Todoroki: "And we need to defeat Nomu's somehow." She said it as she looked at the direction where heroes are fighting Nomu's.

Endeavor: "I'll stay here, just to be safe, if Shigaraki will wake up." He said it as he stood up.

Todoroki: "Then I'll stay here too." He said it and Endeavor just nodded in answer.

Endeavor: "You three, go and help others with Nomu's." He said it as he looked at me, Tsu, Mochi-Ochy. We nodded and started running to heroes, who were fighting Nomu's.

3rd POV

Burnin: "Why won't just stay down?!" She said it in annoyance as she injured one of the Nomu's with her fire swords. But Nomu quickly regenerated from her attack. Suddenly a Worm-Nomu appeared behind her ready to kill her.

???: "Osmium Pistol!" The female voice yelled out as stretched out white arm with gray-white fist hit Nomu making slide away in some direction. The arm went back to its owner, (Y/N).

Burnin: "(H/N)!" She said it on shock. But a loud thud made her look back at where the Worm-Nomu were, but instead of Nomu there was a lot of giant concrete pieces with blood under them.

Ochaco: "Two down..." She said it as she landed right beside (Y/N).

Tsuyu: "...eight to go." She finished the sentence as she landed right beside Ochaco.

Burnin: "What are you doing here?!" She asked it in shock.

Y/N: "Endeavor send us here to help ya." She said it as she looked around.

Burnin: "Well, we might need some help, but I don't think you'll do much." She said it as she looked around.

Y/N: "We just crushed a Nomu with a giant pieces of concrete and it seems not to getting up." She said it with poker face, making Burnin at the scene again, then at them, then at the scene again. Then a plan clicked in her head.

Burnin: "I think I have an idea." She said it with the smirk as she looked at the girls. "Uravity, right?" She asked it as she looked at Ochaco.

Ochaco: "Yeah...?" She said it confused a little.