Prologue

A/n: Just so you know the beginning of story starts after internships, but before the camp attack. Okay? Okay, enjoy your reading! ;)

____________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

You were living in USA with your family and yeah you and your twin brother, Michael, are learning in hero school here and for now you 2 were walking home.

Your POV

We have walking for like 15 minutes and none of us were talking, which is awkward.

Michael: "You know..." He started getting my attention and I looked at him "... I was thinking about what dad did last week and..." At this part my ears dropped because he mention him "... Do you think UA will accept us even though their classes are already full?" I looked at the ground to think about it and remembered that their answer should be here today. That makes me excited and my ears perked up, I looked at him with a little smile.

Y/N: "Well today their answer should be home already, so let's hurry and we will know" I sprinted and my brother starts running right behind me.

(Timeskip. At home.)

We walked in and we just started taking off our shoes, when our little speedy sister tackled me and Michael to the ground. And she started screaming her lungs out.

Elizabeth: "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" For moment I thought she wants to make me and Michael deaf, we closed our ears and waited till she stops screaming, which she did after 3 minutes of her screaming.

Michael: "Eli, we glad to see you too, but..." He said clearing one of his ears with his pinky.

Y/N: "... you don't need to scream, because of that." I said finishing the sentence while rubbing the back of my head.

Elizabeth: "Wha- Ooooh. I'm screaming not because of this." She said with a smile on her lips, making us look at her confused.

Michael and (Y/N): "Then, why?" We asked her in unison and looked at her with the interest making us looking like a little puppy's and she giggled at that.

???: "Maybe, because of this?" Me and Michael quickly looked up to see our mom, dad and Jaiden who is holding an opened letter from UA. Our ears perked up and our tails starts to wag from side to side, we quickly stand up with Eli on my arms.

Y/N and Michael: "A-are we?!" We asked in unison and excitement.

Jaiden: "Of course you 2 were accepted." She said with a toothy grin and patted our heads which I returned with a pout and Michael just stand there with poker face, but with a little a shape of pink on his cheeks.

Mom: "But you all better go pack your stuff, because we are going to Japan today and our plane will be at 10:30 pm, so we should be ready at 8:30 pm. Got it?" She said with smile, but aura was scary and that means mom is very serious about this. We gulp and I placed Eli on the ground.

Jaiden, (Y/N), Michael and Elizabeth: "Y-yes ma'am." We said in unison and fear.

Mom: "Good!" She said with a smile and with a happy tone. We 4 mentally sigh in relief and ran to our rooms.

Mom's POV

Dad: "You didn't need to scare them" He said with no emotions.

Mom: "Shut. Up." I said with smile but angry. I sat on the couch and sigh. "You know better that they always wanted to Japan and become heroes there." I said with the most soft voice I have.

Dad: "I know. It's just... *Sigh* I don't think it's a good that we ALL gonna live in other country from now on." He said with no emotions, but he was tensed.