Chapter 11: "Provisional License Exam"

3rd POV

Your class were the last one that didn't move from that place. You were now listening to your environment and it was no good for your class, because there were a lot of people surrounding you.

Izuku: "Everyone, don't get too separated! Let's move as a group!" He suggested to everyone and you just whispered your plan to Michael and he nodded.

Ochaco: "Okay." She said as she nodded.

Iida: "Yeah." He agreed simply.

Bakugo: "Yeah right, this isn't a field trip!" He said as he ran away in some direction.

Kirishima: "Idiot, wait up!" He yelled to him as ran behind him.

Izuku: "Kacchan!" He called out for him, but he didn't even care to look at him.

Iida: "Kirishima!" He called out for him, but he didn't look. You saw that Denki was gone too.

Todoroki: "I'm going to go on my own, too." He said it as he already walked away form your group. "It's hard for me to use my power in a big group." He said as he started running in a direction of factory. Meanwhile Michael did a giant platform of paper and made it float a little.

Michael: "Alright. Everyone get on the platform can make camouflage with my paper so they won't see us!" He yelled to everyone as you and him got on the platform and everyone else did too. The platform flew up and some of your classmates were nervous. You and Midoriya lightly looked at the bottom of the platform and saw that it was the same as an the sky, plus there were no clouds today it was just perfect for you.

Toru: "So what's the plan guys?" She asked nervously.

Your POV

You were looking around and listening to your surroundings, but your were kicked out of your thoughts when the ring ringed through arena.

Dynamics: "First test, start!" The female robotic voice said and then I heard a lot of voices from the ground. Mostly I heard the question about where did WE go.

Y/N: "Alright, they lost us for a while, but for now. I have to explain my plan." I said to them as I looked to them and they were now listening to me. "Alright, my plan is disable movements of some classes so we could get our defeats on them got in the second test." I explained and they all nodded, then I looked at Michael, Mineta and Sero. "We need especially you three, because you three are the only people that can make people stick to the ground or stop them from moving." I said to them with the smile.

Mineta: "But how are we gonna get them?" He asked me and I looked at Michael.

Y/N: "Michael, you will create your 'Paper Clone' and he will do the combination of 'Paper cocoon' and 'Paper Camouflage' so we in these cocoons looked like rocks and then throw us to those folks." I said as I pointed to some folks that were just being careful.

Sero: "Oh, and when the paper clone will disappear we all gonna jump out of cocoons catching them by surprise and me, Mineta and Michael will make them disabled while others will be distracting them." He finished my thoughts and I snapped my fingers as I finger gun to him.

Kyoka: "Sounds easy, but we need to be careful too." She said as Michael made his clone.

Michael (Clone): "That is true, are you all ready." He asked us and we all nodded. Clone created 18 cocoons in shape of rocks and we all got in them as their texture changed into a rock one. He closed cocoons, but we still could see, hear and breath through them.

Michael (Clone) POV

As they all got in them I created wings for me and the platform disappeared. I flew up to folks and throw cocoons into them, of course they started running away, because they thought it was real rocks.