Chapter 34: "Victory"

Start from the beginning

Denki: "Don't tell me you'll go back to sleep, even so you just woke up!" He said it in shock.

Michael: "Nah... I'll just lay here, don't mind me." I said it calmly as I looked at the sky.

Momo: "Well, you stopped a giant, so I think you deserve some rest." She said it with the awkward laugh on the end. I just laid there a few moments as I started thinking about random stuff, when I suddenly remembered that guy with blue fire.

Michael: "...Blue fire." I said it as I sat up.

Mineta: "Huh? Blue fire? What are you talking about?" He asked in confusion.

Michael: "It's just a thought, but... there was a guy in the League, who can shoot blue fire." I said it and everyone nodded signaling me to continue. "And we have Endeavor, who can shoot fire too." I said it calmly.

Denki: "So? Endeavor shoots normal fire, not a blue one." He said it in a little confusion.

Michael: "But he can." I said it calmly making him look at me in shock. "The color of the fire depends on its temperature. Normal orange flames have temperature around 1100°C to 1200°C. And there are white flames with the temperature from 1300°C to 1500°C, and after this there's the blue fire with the temperature from 2000°C to 3000°C." I said it calmly making everyone shocked.

Mina: "You don't want to say that the guy from the League somehow connected to Endeavor." She said it in shock.

Michael: "Who knows, it's just a thought, but there is still a chance." I said it calmly with the shrug.

(Meanwhile. Jaku City.)

Your POV

Y/N: "Osmium Whip!" I yelled out as I hit Nomu with my stretched out leg, sending him flying in some direction. My leg stretched back to its normal size as I looked back to others to see that Shigaraki doesn't even trying to retreat or don't even want to give up.

Iida: "(Y/N)!" He said it as he suddenly stopped right behind me, making turned around and look at him.

Y/N: "Iida! What are you doing here?!" I asked it in shock, but then I saw Nejire and other heroes fly towards Endeavor and others.

Iida: "Well we finished the evacuation and ran here to help." He said it calmly. "Oh, and Uraraka is mad at you for leaving without a word." He said it calmly making me worry.

Ochaco: "(Y/N)!" She called out for me making me look at the direction of her voice, only for a rock to hit my face. Rock bounced off of me in some direction, since I'm fully turned into rubber. "Don't run off like that anymore!" She said it as she ran up to us with Tsu right behind her.

Y/N: "Sorry, but Todoroni literally dragged me with him." I said it as I remembered how he was dragging me with him as I we were on the way here.

Iida: "Where's Midoriya-kun?!" He asked it as he couldn't find him.

Y/N: "Well, he's over there." I said it as I pointed at Izuku, who was in the air flying with Endeavor, Bakugo, and of course Shigaraki.

Ochaco: "Wait, how is he flying without helping himself with airforce?!" She asked in confusion.

Y/N: "It's hard to explain, but for now just focus on defending Aizawa-sensei, since he's the key to defeating Shigaraki." I said it and they nodded, but sudden growl from Dog-Nomu made us look at it. "Oh, come on!" I said it in annoyance, but Nomu was suddenly crushed with a giant piece of concrete. It confused me, but as soon as I looked at Mochi-Ochy, I understood that it was her doings.

Ochaco: "We saw it on the way here, and I kept that piece of concrete just to be safe." She said it as she poker faced, but it was full of anger.

Y/N: "I see..." I said it as I sweat dropped a little. A loud thud made us look at the fight scene. Shigaraki was on the ground still conscious, while others were on the ground trying to catch their breaths.