chapter 1

I walked up to the house and as I was going to take the first step I fell. as I got up and run up the stairs almost fell again.

"Is anyone in the house you call home?" I yelled while ringing the doorbell, I knew it was two in the morning but your boys got tea to tell.

I heard the door open and saw my best friend in the whole world.

"hey Felix you know it's two in the freaking morning right" she sounded so annoyed ugh what was her problem 

"yep, but your best friend has tea to tell" well barging into her house.

I walked into her living room and sat down on her couch, her sitting beside me.

"what do you need to tell me thats so important that you need to come to my house at 2:00 AM"

"uncle snapdragon is drunk again" i said with a big smile on my face

 "So you mean to tell me you walked all the way across town and woke me up at 2:00 AM to tell me that your uncle is drunk." sounded more annoyed then when she opened the door

"yep" i smiles more. 

"Your such a brick sometimes, you know that?"

Iris is my bestfriend well my only friend other then jared but i have maybe just a little crush on him. but thats not importent. she lost her mother and father her older brother takes care of her and her littl bother, well me on ther other hand i only have my uncle. we meet at the park when she was six's and me five, i was sliding own and i fell face first. i am not what the call the brightest.

"Well, then since your here and i can't go back to bed i might as well start breakfast before florian wakes up. We both know how he likes to cook and we wouldnt want to have to eat anything that he makes."she said with a sigh. i laughed.

"ya i rember the last time i had his food, it tasted like bog food your little wouldnt touch it, thats how bad it was" i joked. 

she know's i would never what to hurt his felling but im just say, its really bad.

"Yeah he was terrified of it he didn't want to risk getting poisoned." she laughed.

we besied to make freinch toaste i was really happy i cant want to have a good meal, i dont really eat and Iris knows this. i have a eating disorter and its really hard to force my self to eat anything.

"Felix can you grab the bread off the shelf please" she aksed me

i just gave a simple "sure"

she got the eggs, milk and everything else ready but she still needed the bread. she looked over and saw me staring at the shelf in confusion.

 "Felix where's the bread i asked for?" she asked. 

"I can't find it" i replied.

 she walked over and grabbed the bread that was sitting right in front of me. 

"Oh there it is" i said while following her to the stove.

 she began cooking the french toast. 

After the french toast was done we set the table. Florian came down the stairs yawning i noticed him look over he seemed upset.

 What's wrong" she asked. 

"You made breakfast without me" florian said with a disappointed look on his face. 

"Oh sorry you can help make breakfast tomorrow" she told him. 

He seemed a little cheered up after i told him that. Florain sat down at the table and began to eat.

I looked down at the food, i couldnt eat i was not hungry. i felt sick to my stomich.

"Hey felix eating disorder kicking your but again" she said to me trying to cheer me up. Jokes always cheer me up.

 "Hey watch what your saying iris" 

"its not funny" stated florian.

 "Sorry i was just trying to cheer him up" she apologized.

 "Its ok" said i. 

After breakfast we all sat in the living room and started watching a movie. A couple minutes later aster came down from upstair. He almost tripped because of his big bunny slippers trevor got him for his birthday a couple days a ago. I think he's spending to much time with felix. 

"Hey why didn't anyone wake me up" i missed breakfast" whined aster. 

"Oh you'll be fine just go eat a pop tart or something. And go get dressed your gonna be leaving soon." said florian.

 "Ok" aster said in a disappointed tone. 

"Oh i better get going to. Since my uncle is probably still drinking i might have to make him something to eat so he doesn't starve. Its like i have to take care of another me" i saidwhile getting up off of the couch.

she watched as i left. she went outside she saw me drop to the ground. she got up and ran to me to make sure i was ok.

 "It appears that i have fallen. Oh well" i said while trying to get up.

 "Wow you need to be more careful" she said while helping him up.

 "These stairs are very slippery i'll have to salt them later" she said.

 i  continued to walk back to his house and i went inside.

 "Now i need to salt those stairs before someone else falls down them" she said while heading into the kitchen to get the salt.