He couldn't hold it anymore. He needed it so bad.

He sat down on the toilet, roughly pulling his pants down, gripping his cock before quickly rubbing it.

His stomach felt so crampy. Holding in his erection for so long was starting to hurt.

He moaned out once he thought of Jack.

Eventually, it wasn't enough. He needed more. He needed Jack.

He raised his hips, fingering himself as he strokes quicker, moaning and panting Jack's name.

It took him a bit to cum. Rubbing one out isn't the same as getting railed by the love of his life. At least to him anyway.

Once he reached his orgasm, he felt unsatisfied immediately after. This sucked. He needed Jack one way or another. He can't just jerk off to him anymore.

He sighed, a bit disappointed. He quickly cleaned up and washed his hands, heading back to the table.

He sat down across from Jack, realizing that the food came already.

"You alright?"

Dave knew that tone. It was Jack's signature worried tone.

His heart hurt a little, feeling bad for making Jack worry.

"I'm fine. My stomach was just hurting a little."

Jack gently held Dave's hand. "I'm glad that you're alright."

Dave's heart had pounded quickly. Even just a touch from Jack made him feel excited.

Dave's face turned into a darker purple, his eyes hooding.

He eventually snapped out of it and just began to eat.

While they were eating, Dave noticed that the orange man never let go of his hand.

'God he's so fuckin cute.'

Dave had to block off the thoughts of Jack flipping him over and banging him there. Although, that is one of the ways he'd love to get fucked.

ENOUGH OF THAT, Dave had to finish eating.

Jack at one time brought Dave's hand up to his lips, kissing it gently.

Dave felt a strong shiver go down his spine. He could FEEL his pants slightly getting tight.

Dave had panicked, throughout all the times he could hold back his boner, now it decides to pop up??

Eventually they were done. It felt like years.

Once Jack paid, Dave managed to hide his small erection as the both of them left.

Jack interlocked their fingers together, making Dave almost moan. Odd.

The little amounts of affection Dave's getting is just making him hornier.

Once they got in the car, Jack smiled a little. "Dave you know that you're hard right?"

"YES. THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN HIDING."
Dave spoke through gritted teeth, feeling extremely embarrassed.

"Dave you're so cute. Come here."

Jack beckoned him over with his finger as Dave obeyed. Fuck he can feel himself get hornier.

"Gimme a kiss."

Dave softly moaned into a kiss he initiated, needily crawling over to the driver's side.

"Someone's a horny slut today."

Dave whined at the degrading, his blush deepening more.

"Sorry do you not like it?"

"No, no I love it." Dave sighed blissfully, rubbing his clothed erection against his boyfriend's crotch.

Jack grabbed the other's hips, grinding against the other a little.

"Who's my good boy?"

"I am." Dave bit his lip, starting to hump against the other quickly.

"Good boy."
Jack lovingly kissed him and praised him. "You're such a good boy for me Davey."

Jack kissed and bit at Dave's neck, making him moan.

"Fuck, I love you so much Dave."

Jack had began to blush a little as he looked at Dave.

"C-Can we. Um."

The orange man put his arms behind his head. "You do the work babes. I wanna see how desperate you are for this cock."

Jack was mainly teasing, but he wasn't surprised when Dave practically ripped his pants off.

"Heh. So persistent." Jack's length twitched out of excitement. He was always more honest with his dick.

Dave pulled the other's boxers down before raising his own hips, pulling his own pants and boxers off.

Jack was always amazed by how big Dave was and how he managed to take all of it.

Anyway, Jack's got something; or rather, someone to do.

Dave fit all of his boyfriend inside of himself, impatiently moving his hips quickly.

The both of them panted softly, holding the other tightly.

"Hey, Dave. I have an idea. Turn around for a bit."

Dave faced the steering wheel and noticed Jack starting the car up.

"I thought it'd be more fun if we just fucked on the way home. Besides, it's not like anyone could see. You're too tall."

Great, another kink Dave's into thanks to Jack.

On their drive home, Jack deliberately hit every bump possible to hit Dave's prostate.

Dave had to tell Jack where to go since

Eventually they got back, and they were tired. Neither of them came yet though.

Jack parked and turned the car off.

He sighed, kissing the other's neck before gently fucking into him.

"God I love you so much."

Jack tightly hugged Dave close to him, pulling his face towards him so the both of them could swordfight with their tongues.

Jack moaned a little in the kiss, going quicker as he felt his orgasm coming.

He eventually wrapped a hand around the other's length, stroking quickly as he squeezed it.

He pulled away from the kiss. "Fuck, Dave. Your lips are softer than I remember."

The both of them moaned as they needily kissed each other again.

"I'm gonna cum inside, alright?"

Dave whined as he nodded his head.
"Ah wait." Jack looked for something in the center dashboard and grabbed a tissue, rubbing Dave quicker.

He had awkwardly looked over at Dave, who thankfully was too out of it to focus on anything else.

He squinted a little, realizing something. "Dave."

"Mmgrnm?"

"Is this uncomfortable?"

Dave quickly shook his head no, making Jack laugh a little.

"Alright, cool."

He pulled Dave into a kiss before eventually cumming inside. After pulling away and catching his breath, Dave grabbed Jack's tophat and put it on his own head.

"M'lady." He laughed a little, making Jack sigh. "You're an idiot, Dave."