IX

Summary;
Among us (Dave's the impostor and Jack's a curious crewmate that wanted to see what a impostor's dick looked like)

Jack had looked around the cafeteria at the other astronauts before him, noticing Dave there.

"Hey, Dave! Could ya watch me do scan real quick?"

"'Course I can sportsy."

Dave followed behind his orange companion. Watching him intently as he did his scan.

Jack jokingly posed in front of him. "Ya like what you see Davey?"

Dave had laughed a little, his hands trailing over Jack's suit.

"Mhmm. I sure do." Dave held back his hungry urges and eventually stepped back.

"Maybe you'll be able to get it later on." Jack finished his scan and gently rubbed the purple astronaut's suit lustfully.

Dave let out a soft growl out of arousal.

"I'll see ya later Dave. Be careful, alright?"

"You as well, Sportsy."

Dave watched Jack leave the medbay before hopping into a vent and crawling over to electricity, killing a random crewmate that was doing wires.

He quickly climbed back to medbay and hopped out, pretending to do a task in there as people walked by until the body was reported.

Everyone said what they were doing, and Jack had vouched for Dave and Dave vouched for Jack. Eventually, everyone just skipped since there wasn't enough information.

Once they got back, Jack had confronted Dave in the cafeteria once everyone else had already left.

"You're the impostor, aren't you?" He asked in a hushed tone.

Dave let out a nervous laugh, trying to play it cool while looking straight at Jack, trying to find a way to kill him without getting caught.

"I won't report you. I swear. I just wanted to know one thing."

"And what is that?"

Jack took Dave's hand and brought him to admin where you had to do the card swipe.

Dave leaned against the cardreader and watched nervously as Jack pulled his pants down.

"Oh."

Jack looked in awe at what he saw inbetween Dave's legs.

It was a tentacle-looking dick. Huh, that's slightly less weird than what Jack was thinking.

"Don't look too hard."
Dave's soft tentacle had hardened a little, twitching out of excitement.

Jack used a hand to quickly stroke it, making the smaller tentacles on the side latch onto his hand.

"Is that what they're for?"

Dave's tongue slithered out his mouth, wagging a little as if it was a tail.

Jack gently rubbed Dave's tongue curiously.

It felt rough. Like sandpaper.

"Ya sure yer not gonna- mmh. Report me?"

"I'm positive. I've been waiting to know so much about. Creatures like you that I can't take up missing it.

Jack suddenly stopped and dropped to his knees.

He lifted his helmet up and pushed some hair out of his way, gently licking at the tentacle.

It writhed in a way a normal dick wouldn't. Interesting.

"Mmh." Dave's tongue extended down to Jack's neck, making Jack flinch a little.

"You're a interesting fella now aren't you?" He giggled, licking more.

He eventually began to suck it, feeling the smaller tentacles wrap around his jaw.

Dave pushed Jack's head down, making him let out a choked noise.

Dave quickly thrusts into the other's mouth, feeling his orgasm get closer.

Dave moaned out loud before cumming inside of Jack's mouth.

Dave could've sworn he saw someone look through admin but immediately leave once they saw Dave getting a blowjob. Oops.

Jack swallowed the cum but immediately pulled away once Dave let go, roughly coughing.

Dave pat his back, helping him up once he was alright, giving him some water from a vending machine.

Jack looked down at Dave's limp tentacle. "So are you just gonna, let it all hang out?"

Dave had laughed a little. "Around you? Of course."

Dave slid a hand down by Jack's crotch. "Looks like ya might need some help too, hm Sport?"

He kisses the orange astronaut on the cheek before unzipping the suit, getting a startled a little once Jack's erection just popped out.

"Do ya always go commando?"

"Nope, only on my lucky days."

Dave smirked a little. "Looks like today's yer lucky day after all."

Dave's mouth opened as he dropped to his knees, his dangerously sharp teeth intimidating Jack.

Jack decided to just go with it, setting it on Dave's long tongue.

Dave closed his mouth, pursing his lips a little, deep throating Jack's length.

Jack moaned loudly, cumming extremely quick.

Dave quickly swallowed before pulling away, popping back up.

"That was. Quick. But I admire your ability to get things done quickly." Dave said with a genuine smile.

He awkwardly pulled his pants back up, zipping them carefully; Jack following shortly after.

"I think I'll keep some of these guys alive for a while." Dave said with a smile, shortly leaving admin after.