VI

Basic summary;
Dave gets lonely in the saferoom by himself

"Sportsy! There ya are. I've been looking for your sweet ass all day!"

Jack laughed before rolling his eyes. "Missed you too Davey."

Jack kissed Dave before carefully putting on the springlock suit.

"You know, everytime you put that suit on, your sex appeal skyrockets."

"What if I don't have it on?"

"It's still skyrocketing, just slightly less."

"You're surprisingly flirty today Dave. Are you trying to get something from me?"

"Other than you to stay with me here and makeout with me, no."

Jack groaned. "You know I would've loved to do that but I already put the suit on."

"Next time then."

Jack went out to serve the kiddins. A few hours passed and Jack went back to the saferoom for his break.

"Welcome back."

The orange man took the head off, giving his boyfriend a confused look. "Were you just standing here the whole time?"

"I also sat down but got back up since I was anxious to see you again."

"You could've put on your suit and came with me."

"Oh that's definitely something I'm doing next time we're at your house."

"Not like that. Ugh." Jack facepalmed, making Dave smile once he became flustered.

"ANYWAY."

Jack placed the head aside and took off the suit, sighing once he realized that he survived that death trap once again.

Dave held his arms out. "Can we cuddle together now?"

"Well, there's nowhere to lay down at but I wouldn't mind clinging to each other."

Jack walked up to Dave and tightly hugged him.

Dave had almost began to complain until Jack began to kiss him, making the aubergine man melt immediately.

"You know exactly what to do when you're with me don't you?"

"Mhm. I have to admit, I'm extremely proud of it too."

Dave pulled Jack into a longer kiss, using his tongue this time.

Jack had let out a soft moan, cupping his hands onto Dave's face.

Jack pulled away, smiling at him as he blushed awkwardly. "Y-You never fail to amaze me with that tongue of yours."

"Y'know. I can amaze you even more with-"

"Shush, Dave. I'm tired, and I have to deal with those Satan spawns in a few minutes."

Dave rolled his eyes. "Damned phone and his short break times."

Jack checked the time and gently kissed Dave on the cheek. The taller man helped Jack put the suit on and watched as he went back out.

Dave growled, a little frustrated that he couldn't be with Jack longer.

He anxiously paced back in forth for Jack to come back.

Eventually once his shift was over, Jack came back to the safe room.

"How was my tangerine baby's day at work?"

Jack laughed a little, sighing before carefully taking the suit off.

"Shitty, as per usual."

"Wanna go back home and hug it out?"

"Yes. Very much so."

Dave smiled in response and pretty much just dragged Jack back to his house.

He waited for Jack to unlock his door and walked in the house with him.

The both of them walked to Jack's bedroom and laid down on his bed.

"Sportsy gimme a kiss"

"That's. Kind of an odd request, but alright."

Jack quickly kissed Dave on the lips. He swore he heard a soft squeal from him.

"I missed you so much."

"But we were both at work. You were just in the saferoom."

"EXACTLY. I wasn't even next to you the whole time"

Jack laughed a little at Dave's immaturity. "Well we're here now. What do you wanna do?"

"Kiss."

"Okay, okay fine."

Dave happily covered Jack's face in kisses, clinging to him until the both of them eventually fell asleep.