Wen indoctrinations: The cave

Beginne am Anfang

Tian Xing didn't know how to answer that. So she remained silent and continued to treat Lan WangJi's wounds. But she could feel the same questioning gaze of Lan WangJi.

After a moment of being stared by the two she sighed, "I help because I see danger. Surely you would do the same if you see someone needing help would you not?"

Even though she made a good logic, it still didn't make sense of why she knew so much about them. Lan WangJi spoke up this time, "How do you know us, to this extent?"

Tian Xing sighed, "I am a fairly old woman. I have at least some experience on how to read people based on information."

There was a pause.

Then Wei WuXian said, dumbstruck, "You are old? Stop joking."
"Yes, I am. I am not joking.What did you think?"
"I..I thought you were just as old as my ShiJie..."
Lan WangJi was shocked as well, "I thought you were as old as XiongZhang."

Tian Xing chuckld softly. In fact, she looked just a little older than the young generation here. It was not totally uncommon for cultivators to have a youthful look even in there old days due to cultivation. But Tian Xing really looked a bit too young to be 30.

Oh well, she did get told often as Rubi that she aged backwards.

"Don't worry about my age. It's not that big of a factor right now.

Truth be told, she didn't want them to know anything regarding her past. Not even her age.

For whatever reason, she thought it was best to keep her origins a secret to all.

Her identity as Rubi was a seperate one, one where she was an idol, born to dominate the stage.

But Tian Xing is not that. Tian Xing is here to help, help these people who would otherwise go through too much tragedy to be fixed in the future.

She did not want these children to suffer one bit.

Even as Rubi, people often told her she was really motherly. She was the oldest idol in Hybe and she babied everyone. None ever complained about it either.

Even now, she was babying everyone here. Tian Xing chuckled.

Somethings truly never change.

The next events pretty much were the same. Wei WuXian annoying Lan WangJi and the said Lan mostly glaring and refuting the said Wei's words.

Tian Xing tried to stay out of their conversation. This was a bonding time for the two of them.

It was only when Wei WuXian askes Lan WangJi the legendary question did Tian Xing visibly face palm.

These two idiots.

Wei WuXian asked teasingly, "Do you like MianMian?"

Tian Xing face palmed and rolled her eyes.

Lan WangJi and Wei WuXian both noticed it.

Tian Xing glared at Lan WangJi. Her eyes screamed 'Confess you fucking pussy.'

Lan WangJi, though, was as stubborn as always. He replied with his usual cold talks.

Tian Xing face palmed again.

'These two...ugh...'

As soon as the three of them got healed, they started preparing to kill the XuanWu beast.

Tian Xing went under water and activated the barrier she said she would. And Wei WuXian went inside it's mouth while Lan WangJi used his chord assassination.

Tian Xing had completely forgotten about the Yin sword inside the mouth of the XuanWu.

As soon as the barrier was done Tian Xing hurried out of the water to help them.