cht 1

Jungkook's POV

The day started of normal.....for most. Mr.Jeon or (jungkook) was in the office working on paper work like normal when he got a phone call for his baby.

On Call -

Jm - "D-Dwaddy"
Kook- "Yes baby"
Jm- "Jiminie mwis Dwaddy"
Kook- "Aww baby miss daddy? It's okay ill be home soon okay ?"
Jm- "Otay Dwaddy"

Call Ended -

Jungkook was upset that he couldn't get back home to his baby. He knew he had work to do but he was the CEO so he could leave when ever he wants.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And that's exactly what Kook did.

.
.
.
.
.
.
TIME-SKIP
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kook finely made it home... but... it was to quiet for his liking...

Kook was calling for Jimin " baby where are you ?" and "baby please come out to daddy" Kook would say for about an minute.

Kook walked up stairs to their shared master bed room. Only to find his baby sleep with with wet crying stans on his cheeks...

Kook felt so bad...so without making any sound. Kook toke a quick shower and change into some boxers nd sweats and got in to bed with jimin.

"Baby" said Kook to jimin looked up at his Daddy happy but tried 😔

Jimin smiled sleepy at Kook "Hiay Daddy" said jimin

"Hi baby" said Kook "get some sleep baby daddy's here daddy's here" Kook would whisper to jimin.

Jimin curled up close to Kook the went back to sleep... going bck to dream world of him and his Daddy.

Hi guys please let me know how you guys like it so far Luke I said please bare with me while I write them love u guys ❤️‍🩹