✫彡Cuddle head cannons ミ★ Fluff☁️

A/N - Only random characters, Plus maybe part two(2). These are only assumptions based off of personality 😮‍💨👍

IDIA SHROUD
☆꧁༒——————————————————————————༒꧂☆

You came to his dorm pretty late, Knowing Idia he would still be up playing video games. Most nights he doesn't really sleep much, he mainly pulls all-nighters. But on most other nights you somehow get him to sleep with you.

When you get him in bed, you both lay with spacing between you both. 'The cliffhanger'. It's not that he doesn't want to cuddle you, The man loves your touch, It's that he's still fairly new to any physical or emotional affection that's not for his brother. So safe to say that he isn't gonna cheat on you, but he's a little shy. So you give him space, To make it more comfortable with him. Well, At least that's how it starts. You usually end you waking up with him being 'The big spoon' and you the 'little'. When that happens you stay like that so he doesn't wake up, and get blushy about it.

Floyd leech
☆꧁༒——————————————————————————༒꧂☆

  You sometimes stay up to keep Floyd and Jade company while working, Other nights you're too physically drained to do anything so you go straight to bed. And sometimes when Mostro lounge closes early (A rare sighting), Floyd will usually big spoon you.

Maybe squeezing you a bit too tightly for comfort, but he means well. Sometimes, But in the morning you see that He went from being a 'Big spoon' To being the 'Little spoon'. And you could tease him about it for hours on how he loved to be Big spooned but someone tinier than him,  but you don't wanna tease him too much. Or he'll give you that biggest and tightest squeeze every, almost as if he wants you to explode. Though not to worry, he'll lessen his grip on you Slowly.

Kalim Al Asim
☆꧁༒——————————————————————————༒꧂☆

Kalim is a very affectionate person, and so he Loves to show his love with physical contact like Hugs, or Kisses, Etc. And in bed it doesn't stop there. He loves it when you let him cuddle you but he like to feel it in return as well so sometimes he would ask you to big spoon him.

While most nights he'll 'Sweetheart's cradle' with you. Having one leg
Over the other person's leg, with you head laying on his shoulder with his laying on yours.

Vil shoenheit
☆꧁༒——————————————————————————༒꧂☆

During the day he loves to shower his Lover with affection etc, But during the night is somewhat different, he'll do his normal routine. As always. And get into bed.  His room is normally Humid because the cold ruins
the Night routine, So the warmth you both get when you're cuddling will be just enough to make you both hot and sweaty underneath his oddly Heavy and thick Blanket.

You both resorted to doing the 'Loosely Tethered' Cluddle, Holding hands and sleeping that way the whole night. Fingers interlocking, and his thumb sweeping over your soft and warm skin, Leaving you with a warm smile as you drift into a realm of dreams.

Sebek zigvolt
☆꧁༒——————————————————————————༒꧂☆

Bold of you to assume he would let you cuddle him,🥶 But if he did, It means he trusts and cares for you deeply. Meaning he would wish to protect you as he also wishes to protect his Waka-Sama. While you both get into bed he prefers the 'The Shingles'. The position works well for him, A single arm wrapped around your body and your head on his chest is a little bit.

A/n - Part 2?maybe
Word count - 602