𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

chapter eight
distraction

chapter eightdistraction

Kneading the dough.

It's making my hand hurt so bad.

After complaining about it to my nana she finally started to help me by trying to distract me.

"So, how's it going with that boy? The boy from the bakery."

Nana, seriously?

"Oh, it's fine. We're talking."

It was silent for a while and when I turned my head to look at nana, she had a smile on her face.

"You know, the other day, after you left, he called the bakery's number just to talk to you. I could basically hear the sadness in his voice after I said that you left. But as an apology, I decided to give him your number. You know to... get action," she says while she wiggles her eyebrows.

"Nana, seriously?" I say while giggling, "You shouldn't have done that. I was waiting for him to ask for my number since we were always talking on the bakery's phone."

"Ah hah! I knew you were talking to him!"

Nana gets so happy to the point she even starts to skip around.

I looked at her and laughed.

"I never knew you wanted me to date him so bad," I say, laughing and shaking my head.

"I never knew too. I just got bored seeing you single all the time."

Oh, nana.

"Did you notice something? You didn't even complain about your hands hurting."

"Ow, my hands hurt!"

"No, that doesn't count, dear."

»»────── ✩ ──────««

merry christmas!!