⋐իʳⅈຮ𝕥₥𝗮ຮ ꚃ𝘱𝖊ᒼⅈ𝗮⌊

Start from the beginning

"Shit!" Edward says.

In a near instant, I feel someone hugging me. Then more, until everyone is hugging me.

I stop crying and everyone stops hugging me. "How long have these breakdowns been going on, Ash?" Connor asks.

"...A few months to a year..?" 

"And you didn't tell us?" Aveline asks.

"...I didn't want to be a burden to you." I reply hesitantly.

"Ash, you aren't a burden to us." Altaïr says. I give him a small smile in response.

Timeskip again-

I wake up, feeling tired as usual. Checking my phone, I see that it's Christmas day.

As I get dressed into a gray T-shirt and forest green sweatpants, I head downstairs and see everyone waiting for me.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS ASH!" everyone yells.

I smile in reply, not wanting to ruin the festive vibe everyone else had set up.

Altaïr hands me a gift and I unwrap it. I see an iPad Pro Max with an Apple pencil. "This must have cost you a lot Altaïr, but thank you so much!"

He gives me a small smile and replies, "I know how much you wanted to do digital art Ash, so I got you this."

You smile at Altaïr and say, "I'm thirsty, I'm going to go grab some water."

So I go to the kitchen to grab a glass from the same place I grabbed a coffee mug yesterday. I was completely oblivious to Edward grabbing a glass from the same spot-and the mistletoe I spotted last night hanging above both our heads.

He sees me and gives me a toothy grin. He looks up and sees the mistletoe, and his grin grows wider as he looks at me again.

"Merry Christmas Ash." he says before getting closer to me. "Wait, wh-" I say but I'm cut off by his lips on mine.

After a minute he leans back, leaving me with a blushing face. Edward gives me a shit eating grin and asks, "Did you enjoy that?"

"It was subpar." I reply nonchalantly.

"So you've kissed other people before?"

"No, but I think that it was pretty subpar for my first kiss. Anyway, I have to get water."

When I come back, Jacob asks me, "So you fell for my trap, eh Ash?"

I ignore him and sit down next to Altaïr. Arno looks at a present under the tree that has his name on it and reads the note, "Arno, you and and Jacob better stop doing doggy style at 3am. Everyone can hear you and it sounds like you're the bottom."

The room bursts into laughter and Arno goes red.

"Who is this from?" he asks.

"Me." I reply, starting to wheeze like a tea kettle.

"Really Ash?" Jacob asks with a hint of an annoyed look on his face.

"It's true though! Everyone else can back me up. Besides, why are you doing doggy style at 3am anyway?"

"Wh-Ash!" Edward says, coming into the room laughing. "What's going on in here?"

Just open the present, Baguette Boy." Jacob huffs.

So Arno opens it-and finds two packs of condoms with a tube of lube.

They both go beet red at the exact same time.

I start wheezing like a tea kettle, spilling my water on Altaïr, who gives me a small glare.

Edward sits next to me, watching me become a living tea kettle while sipping his water.