c5

"Pierro! I have a gift for you!" Y/n's voice rang throughout his office. His head poked out of a door, easily catching her attention. He saw the bag from the same store he got her dress.

"Oh?"

"Yep." She walked over to him and handed it to him, a smile on her face. "Hurry, put it on!"

"Okay, okay." Pierro let out a smile, opening the bag and pulling out the clothing Y/n got him. It was a suit, one that reminded him of the dress he got her. Did they match and didn't realize?

"I got something for you too, Y/n." He said, picking up the bag holding the dress he got her. Pierro walked out of the room and handed it to you, a look of confusion on her face. "If you need help putting it on, I'll be happy to oblige."

"O-of course." She turned and walked away.

He stood there in the hallway in shock. Was that a stutter? And was her face red? He let out a chuckle.

How cute.

Pierro got changed quickly, looking at himself in the mirror. She got his size right, and the suit did match what he got her. He even got a mask that matched the suit, so that his other one wouldn't clash with the suit.

He left the room and waited in the main area for Y/n. It took a while before his name was called. Pierro was quick to come to her aid. When he enter her room, she was standing with her back to the door, her hands having trouble with the clips on her back.

"Help please."

"Of course, Y/n."

Anything for you.

Pierro clipped everything, Y/n turning around. She looked amazing, and everything he got her matched with what she got him. In Pierro's eyes, it was like they were made for each other. One did look embarrassed though.

Regardless, Pierro offered his arm. Y/n took it with grace. Suddenly, the most perfect pair was there. Everyone could see it.

They saw it when the entered, they saw it when they walked down those steps and greeted the Tsaritsa. She had a rare smile on her face, showing her acceptance of this pair.

Then, they were on the floor.

Pierro didn't know what to do, it was the first time in a long, long time that he danced in this ballroom. Y/n, however, knew what to do.

She bowed, he bowed. She offered her hand, and he took it. Immediately, they fell into the rhythm of the music, staring into each others eyes.

The two of them knew this was their best version, the best version of themselves they had for each other.

Pierro finally let that mask fall. He smiled, showing his joy to the onlookers around them. He didn't care. Not anymore. He was in Y/n's arms, and her in Pierro's.

They were the perfect pair.

"Y/n."

She looked up into his eyes. "Yes?"

"I love you, too."

One More Dance? || PierroOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara