c2

Pierro looked at the schedule for the week. It was a few days after his meeting with Pantalone, Captiano, and Columbia, and every matter in the meeting was settled. The schedule for this week was occupied with preparations for a ball, or a dance help in honor for the Tsarita's birthday.

It was a week-long thing, with the actual dancing being on her actual birthday. It was a dance that typically had lovers dancing- not that it was important.

Most of the Harbingers had no lovers- Pierro included. Hopefully this year would be different, for him at least. Y/n. The first and only person he would ask to go to the dance. All that mattered though was him actually getting the courage to ask her act like that. Yes, he is the strongest harbinger- and for good reason- but relationships are the hardest thing to battle.

It's the one thing he could lose against. He sighed, scowling. Fuck feelings but damn these feelings for Y/n were strong.

Pierro didn't know if he could handle it. He knew Y/n liked him, she would tell him such every morning and evening, but he still had those cursed feelings of doubt.

What if it was all a lie? What if she was just playing with his feeling, to see if he really had them?

Pierro shook his head, clearing his head of his thoughts. He shouldn't let his feelings get the better of him, he is still in public.

"Sir, what's wrong?"

Oh right. It's the first day, that why he was looking for the schedule. There's a harbinger parade happening now, and he needed to know what was happening after. It changes every year.

"Nothing Y/n. I'm just thinking about how much paperwork I'm going to have to fill out because of this."

Fucking liar.

Y/n giggled. That laugh made him weak. "You know, I can help you with such paperwork, right? That's one of the reasons why I'm here."

"I know, I know." He wanted to smile at her, so, so badly, but the news reporter's cameras are constantly pointed at him, because he is the first harbinger. He can't do anything he wants. The urge to destroy the cameras was strong, but this parade was the first of many festivities planned for this week, all for the Tsaritsa.

Pierro needed to keep himself control for Y/n and her the Tsaritsa's honor. Just for today.