Chapter 12

There was a flash of blue light and a man appeared. Skye's focus was instantly drawn to his eyes or rather where his eyes should be. "As you can see, I am like you, I am special." Gordon informed Skye.
.........
That was the first memory that rushed into Skye's mind when she awoke half naked on a table covered in sparkling needles. "You're awake" stated a man, who would later be introduced as Lincoln. "Lucy?" said Skye in a raspy voice. "She's safe" then due to the process she was undergoing she fell back asleep.
.........
It had felt like so long when Lucy made her way towards Jiaying.
"Is she here" Jiaying questioned. "Yes, she's with Lincoln in one of the transitioning rooms"
"Good, you have done well my girl"
"Can I see her" Lucy was hesitant to ask as she didn't want to put Jiaying in a foul mood.
"Of course"
.........
"Lucy" Skye exclaimed in joy. "How are you"
"I'm okay, but more importantly, how are you feeling with the whole transitioning process" replied Lucy
"To be honest I am feeling pretty drowsy but am starting to feel better, I no longer feel like my body is vibrating and I am going to explode"
"Thats great, you're doing so well"
...
May walked into Coulsons office. "Hello May, to what do I owe the pleasure of this visit"
"Skyes gone"
"Come again"
"I called her at 0900 hours and it rang through, so I logged onto the surveilance feed and there is no one there"
"Oh no, what can we do, I failed her, I should never of sent her away, I know it was for everyones safety but May, what do we do"
"We find her"