Chapter 11

Coulson walked into the safe house while the girls followed closely behind. "Captain America even spent some time here" Coulson informed, breaking Skye from her daze. "Just like you, to bring up Captain America" Skye smirked. Coulson gave them the grand tour before eventually leaving with the rest of the team.

"So" said Skye "You like cards"
"I have a feeling I am going to get well aquainted with them" replied Lucy. We need to contact Gordon. How will I tell Skye about Afterlife? Should I? How though? Lucy's thoughts were spinning faster than a whirlpool as she pondered her next move. "How much do you know about your abilities?" enquired Lucy
"That they are an uncontrollable natural disaster, although with me there is nothing natural about them". Skye just wanted to vent about everything to her little sister but was scared that she would push her away. Skye was surprised at how at ease she felt around Lucy, she was a carefree person but still pretty private. Although that said she had grown to lose part of her carefree side. I guess thats what happens when you work for S.H.I.E.L.D and become some sort of freak.

"There are others like you" Lucy spoke out.
"What? Where? Who?"
"There is this place called Afterlife, it teaches you control and preps people for the change, they can help you if you want. But only if you want"
"Where is it?"
"No one knows where it is. The only way in or out is through Gordon"
"Gordon?" Skye asked in surprise.
"Yeah, he can, I guess you would call it teleporting, he can take anyone anywhere"
"Cool, but how do we get him to come?"
"You call him" Lucy answered.

"Gordon"