chapter 11

Mia's P.O.V.

I wake up in Shawn's arms the next morning. He wakes up soon afterward and smiles wide kissing me softly.

"Morning girlfriend" he says smiling wide

god I love how it rolls off his tongue. He pulls me close and kisses me. Filled with lust and passion. My legs wrap around his waist and he rolls over so he's ontop of me. He pecks my lips a few times before moving his lips to my neck sucking my sweet spot. I moan and grip his bare back. He pulls away when we hear our door open and I turn bright red seeing Molly. She giggles and covers her eyes as he gets off me and he slides on boxers.

"Sorry princess" he tells her

"It's fine" she says laughing a bit

I smile seeing her cute lil smile and I slide on one of Shawn's shirts and my shorts. I walk over to her and pick her up resting her on my hip. I smile as I kiss her cheek.

"Come on lets let daddy get dressed. Till then we can go downstairs and cook breakfast!" I say to her smiling brightly

me and her go downstairs and we start cooking breakfast. She stands on a chair to reach the counter like I can reach it. Soon I feel Shawn's strong arms wrap around me. He kisses my neck ad I tip my head a bit for him.

"I love you" he states

"I love you too baby" I say smiling wide

Molly looks at us both and I notice her bright smile. Shawn kisses her cheek and she giggles before we all sit down and eat. Half way through eating I rest a hand on my stomach. I feel like throwing up. I get up and I dart to the bathroom. I fall to my knees throwing my guts up. I feel Shawn hold my hair back as he rubs small circles in my back. I finish when I have nothing left in my stomach and he helps me stand

"I must have a stomach flue" I say softly swallowing hard.

He nods and helps me stand as I brush my teeth. He carries me to the couch and lays me down covering me up with a thin blanket. lightly pecking my lips.

"I'll take care of Molly baby girl you get some sleep" he says smiling "Later i'll make you some soup from a can"

I laugh a bit and smile tiredly. Soon I fall asleep hearing his soft humming.

Shawn's P.O.V.

It can't be that hard to take care of Molly right?

Damn i'm wrong. I cough a bit as I catch my breath.

"For a little girl who's underweight you run fast" I state

she just smiles at me and waits for me.