chapter 4

Shawn's P.O.V.

she's so fucking cute when she's asleep. god i need to stop thinking like this. she's my slave. not my girlfriend! i sigh to myself and play with her hair as she sleeps on me. our naked bodies against each other. her legs looped with mine. it just feels safe and right as stupid as it sounds. i hold her. my arms around her waist resting on her lower back. soon i fall asleep as well.

i yawn as i wake up and smile seeing she's getting dressed. i face her and watch her naked bum as she slides on her underwear. she must have just gotten a shower. she slides on her bra and faces me not realizing i;m awake and i pretend to sleep. i feel her body get closer and i try not to show i'm awake as she rubs her thigh against my area. she lays on me again and i hear her whispering to herself which she tends to do a lot.

"i can't be in love with you" she says i assume not knowing i'm awake "but yet every minute i'm here it's another minute i don't want to loose you"

i feel my heart race and i wrap my arms around her slowly hoping she doesn't realize i'm awake. i feel her relax in my arms and i gently open my eyes.

"mm morning" i  say with a raspy voice

she looks at me and gently gets off me

"how long were you awake?" she asks

i yawn and look at her with my eyes half shut.

"i woke up when i heard something" i lie

she nods hesitantly at first and i gently pull her closer and kiss her. she kisses back and i can't help but smile into the kiss. she gets off me and i sit up with a throbbing erection from wanting her bad. she notices and i'm about to put on my boxers when she stops me by kissing me and sliding onto my lap. i hold her bum as i kiss back. she gently slides down and i moan as she pumps me.

"mm Mia that feels so good" i mumble

she slides me into her mouth and starts sucking. i moan louder as she pumps and sucks me. before i can say a word i cum into her mouth. she swallows and slides back onto my lap and kisses me softly.

"Shawn i need a week off my period is starting probably tomorrow" she says softly

i nod and hold her waist

"sounds great baby" i say softly "it's ok.."

she nods gently and kisses me catching me off guard. i kiss back holding her waist. she rests her arms on my shoulders and i can't help but feel my heart racing. we gently pull away and she rests her forhead against mine.

"i- thanks.." she says changing what she was going to say.

i rub her sides.

"welcome beautiful" i say in almost a whisper "anytime"

she smiles at me and i can't help but smile back. i get a text and she hands me my phone from the stand near her and i. i read the text and my eyes widen

"my folks want to come visit" i say

her eyes widen as well and i see her tears and pain coming. i hug her tight

"it's ok princess shh i won't let them hurt you" i say in a whisper "i won't let anybody hurt you princess..."

she cries into my chest and i hold her. when my parents bought her for me my dad burned her so she would be able to be found at all times. he burned a heart shape into her neck near her ear. and since she was property for me i couldn't take her to the hospital without getting in trouble. i rub her back and play with her hair as her tears flow. i pick her up and carry her to my room. i lay her down and i lay beside her pulling her onto my chest turning off my phone

"they'll be here soon" she says as tears flow

"i know princess" i say in almost a whisper "get some rest baby i promise i won't leave your side"

she nods and i sing her to sleep. god i need to protect her. and i can't let my dad know that i'm into her. he'd scream. i'd be disowned. i sigh and hear her soft snoring and can't help but smile continuing to sing softly.

"we don't have to be ordinary, make your best mistakes. we don't have the time to be sorry. so baby be the life of the party. i'm telling you to take your shot it might be scary and hearts are gonna break. but we don't have the time to be sorry. so baby be the life of the party."